Connie Chung interviews Bill Bowen TONIGHT

by Lin 38 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Well Bleep, I'm with witchywoman, I sure am glad, you cleared that up for us! Come to think of it, looking back when I was being physically abused by my ex, I can see now, where, even though the elders weren't coming right out and saying....go to the police, go to the police, I know deep down in my heart, I should have picked up on their subliminal messages. Yeah right! NOT I think their words continued to be, do not provoke him and win him over without a word. It worked very well for me Bleep. Gosh, how I miss those days! Total submission, bending over and seeing how far they could stick it in. During one elders meeting I was in, I was trying to clear my conscience, confessing my sexual passionate details, one of the elders was insinuating to me that it was my fault that I was making out, that if I came on to HIM, he was a man and I had to understand that it would be hard for him or any other man to control themselves. I swear on my mother's grave he said that. Can you believe that!!!! At the time, I was too stupid to undestand. But I find it interesting how woman and young girls are made to feel that, it is in some way, their fault when they have been abused.

I'm just thankful now that there are some honorable men *Bill Bowen* and many others that are taking a stand for us. The *truth* is out there now Bleep and it's not going to go away. I'm going to tell anyone that will hear me, in hopes that this sort of thing, will one day, be a thing of the past. I don't want this to happen to another person and you and no one else are going to shut me up this time.

Bleep, you know as well as i know that, anytime anything ever happened to you.........you went to the elders....not to the police, not to a worldly councelor, ......you went to a elder. I've got a brother that has been a elder for 15 years or more. I wonder how many abuse cases came before him and justice wasn't done. You can't tell me that in 15 YEARS of being a elder, he didn't have all kinds of abuse cases coming before him. I know he never helped me in my situation. Everyone knows that by going to the police or any other place, it would make the congergation look bad....and you know the whole idea of keeping the congergation clean, a bad reflection on the brothers. bla bla bla bla

You and people like you make me sick to my stomach.

• tchuck
    tchuck

People go to court to put closure to bad things that happen to themselves and/or their loved ones. It is a difficult thing to get out of one's system, when one has been wronged to the degree the JW organization has wronged people. They justify all, just like the Catholic Priests did. Yeah, that's

right, we are all wrong, and the amateur elder/counselors have been right in what they have done. Is that what you think? The damage done by these

people is inestimable. You put it down to "sour grapes". You have a very small mind, and you don't use even it.

• COMF
    COMF

sunshine2,

Bleepy, are you related to comfy by any chance?

Please call him comforter. I was known as Comfy long before comforter began expelling his waste here.

• tchuck
    tchuck

inane? or, insane?

• gumby
    gumby

About bleep

Why are so many trying to reason with a deadbrain person?

Bleep IS braindead!

Enough has been said that if she were coherant in the mind....she would have gotten things by now.

A mindless insecure robot who needs to be told what to think....kind of sad.

Bleep....you will survive if you come out of denial.......we did!

• Bleep
    Bleep

The Apostates should of shown the letter to the Elders to Dateline instead of bringing in two witnesses to the fact that your elder did not say you better go to the police. Common sence would tell you that if someone is being abused that there has to be some charges made to the police. The Elders can only direct people to what the Bible says. Now if the elder said that you can not go to the police then you would have a lot of cash in your pockets. That is real cash in the hands to those who have been wronged! Now that shows that JW's care about the abused children of God.

I never said that you should not go to the police did I, so how do I make you sick?

• Bleep
    Bleep

witchywoman wrote, "Thank you Bleep, this letter is linked for anyone to see that the Watchtower Society will not take responsibility for any criminal matters involving any of the elders decisions and will not help them out in the event of lawsuits"

You forgot about the dates that were on the letter.

It says "Well, the WTS is legally serving you notice that if you have handled cases of child abuse since 1992 and did not closely follow the protocol outlined in the letter sent to the bodies of elders on June 1st 1992, and re-iterated in this letter, you stand a very good chance of being personally sued if the lawyers of an abuse victim serve papers to you."

ONLY IF THEY DID NOT FOLLOW THE PROTOCOL OUTLINED WOULD THEY BE PERSONALLY SUED.

• witchywoman
    witchywoman

YUP! That is their legal loophole alright! You are right on it bleep. The letter being dated June 1, 1992 will help in protecting the watchtower against further lawsuits.

witchy

• Bleep
    Bleep

It is a local duty to report the crime.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit