Bowen and Inponderables (Serious)

by comforter 47 Replies latest jw friends

• TR
    TR

Comforter,

I tried some of that Captain Morgan malt beverage. CHRRRRIST, did that taste like CRAP! GOD sakes, it was bad. Anyone else try it. tastes like sweet syrup to me.

TR

• comforter
    comforter

expat

The jw not a haven for child abuse. You just think they are.

TR

What yew talkin bout?

Farkel

You takin my wordz outta contex.

Comfy

• Farkel
    Farkel

Comforter,

: Farkel

: You takin my wordz outta contex.

I had to. I couldn't find one.

Farkel

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

comforter:

If you would speak to us in a grown-up, mature manner, perhaps you would get more reasonable responses to a valid question than the few you have already received.

I certainly have no desire at all to respond to any of your points or questions when you talk down to us in such a ridiculous manner. Why do you feel it necessary to mask your comments and questions in the guise of an uneducated dimwit? Its just too insulting to even bother to try to discuss this subject with you.

There...I got that off my chest....now I won't have to bother anymore with comforter's threads until I see some improvement in his attitude toward us.

Cudos to those who have braved the grating writing-manner of this"comforter?" and have responded with some fine reasoning.

So what I will enjoy from this thread is the fine cuisine reports some have so graciously printed for us and thumbs-ups for the cutting retorts of many too!!! Thank you for the refreshment!!!!

Had Enough

(Edited to add my "thumbs-ups" remark)

Edited by - Had Enough on 12 August 2002 22:31:24

• scumrat
    scumrat

pistoff, i'm with you on that! i'll help hold down the bastard and break his legs with you. and then we'll go after comforter's ass.

• BugParadise
  • expatbrit
    expatbrit

Comforter:

If a Catholic was to say to you "the Catholic church is not a haven for child abuse, you just think they are", how would you respond?

Expatbrit

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey TR,thanks for the heads up on the CM malt beverage.Captian Morgan do`s make a great spiced rum.Ice cold and straight up.When they first came out with it they gave away Captian Morgan Buccaneer belt buckles,I seem to have a shit load of them..I wonder how that happened?..LOL...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit