Bowen and Inponderables (Serious)

by comforter 47 Replies latest jw friends

• alirobbi
    alirobbi
    I am asking. I do not know why bowen want to remain jw after discovering it is a pedophile paradise. If i was Catholic and found out that the church was a haven for child abuse, they would not have to throw me out. I'd be out door instantly.

Think about it comforter. As we all know if you were Catholic, you could leave and still be able to talk to your family and friends plus you could still help the victims. Other Catholics wouldn't be afraid you were of Satan just because you were no longer Catholic.

If you are a JW you will not only lose your family and friends but the victims will also now be afraid to talk and listen to you because they will now think that you are of Satan. And if they are not afraid of Satan, they still will be afraid to talk to you because if it was found out, they too would be DF.

It's not that hard to figure out really.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    Comforter will not attempt to judge Bowen. God will judge him in the last day. But I guess comforter wonders why Bowen cares whether he has been df or not. If the organization is all he says it is, why remain a jw? I do not understand. Why pretend to be a loyal jw when you think jw pedophile paradise?

Bill know what he has to do to get back in the organization. Comforter hope he repent and learn to trust in Jehovah. Hurry up. The end draweth nigh.

Comforter really did cut his fingers off and Fred Hall is typing for him now.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

If you feed them they will come
  • Pistoff
    Pistoff

confarter, bill stayed a witness so long for a reason you cannot imagine, so (sigh) i will tell you why:

he wanted to help us. I have a minor child, and one in his twenties who shows signs of abuse as a child. I also know that in my previous cong there was a questionable pub who had MANY committee meetings, but who was good at the kiss up game. If I find out they hid his abuse, bones will break, and that is no idle threat.

Meanwhile, confarter, do you have minor children? Do you care if they take it up the rear by someone the elders let stay in cause oops there weren't two witnesses?

So can you see why maybe someone, not you perhaps, might stay in just to help?

• ISP
    ISP

Wow comforter

Bill know what he has to do to get back in the organization. Comforter hope he repent and learn to trust in Jehovah. Hurry up. The end draweth nigh.

What did Bill do that he has to 'repent' from?

ISP

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Comforter's a real disappointment. I really looked forward to Dunscot's return, but this manifestation of his is pathetic.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

WAIT A MINUTE!!

It's finally dawned on me! I've been wondering about this for a while...I couldn't figure out why comforter's writing style seemed so familiar to me. But, while reading this thread, it suddenly dawned on me! It goes back to the DC Comics I loved to read as a kid! It's so obvious now! comforter is obviously a resident of...

THE BIZARRO WORLD!!!

• comforter
    comforter

isp

I will not get into the details of Bill's case. It would be unloving of me. He might want to come back into God's organisation soon. Maybe it was not what he did that was condemned by the brothers, but how he did it. Comforter is not privy to the details of his case. As some people say, there be your side, my side and thenn there be the truth. Something like that anyhow.

Steph

maybe comforter ain't like duns what is his name cause he ain't who yah thank he is.

Comfort

• Farkel
    Farkel

Comforter,

: I do not understand

You didn't have to start an entire thread just to tell us what we already knew.

Farkel

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Comforter:

If i was Catholic and found out that the church was a haven for child abuse, they would not have to throw me out. I'd be out door instantly.

If you were Catholic, how exactly would you find out that that church was a haven for child abuse? By media exposure and victims and victims advocates speaking up.

Exactly the same thing that has happened to the Watchtower.

So the question is, "Comforter": you are a Jehovah's Witness and you now know that the Watchtower is a haven for child abuse, so why aren't you out the door?

Methinks someone is hiding behind false comforts.

Expatbrit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit