Bowen and Inponderables (Serious)

by comforter 47 Replies latest jw friends

• comforter
    comforter

Comforter will not attempt to judge Bowen. God will judge him in the last day. But I guess comforter wonders why Bowen cares whether he has been df or not. If the organization is all he says it is, why remain a jw? I do not understand. Why pretend to be a loyal jw when you think jw pedophile paradise?

Bill know what he has to do to get back in the organization. Comforter hope he repent and learn to trust in Jehovah. Hurry up. The end draweth nigh.

Comfort

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Comforter

Grab a brain.

hawk

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Mr. Bowen thinks there is something wrong with the Org and he wants to fix it. he still believes in the religion, he still wants to be a witness for jehovah. He just feels bad that these children are being abused and the org is covering it up so they don't look bad. Thats what he wants to change.

Please don't say that we should wait for Jehovah to clean things up in his new system. The org has gone through many changes led by people in the org. This is how the present arrangements came to be. People saw a need to change and things were changed. The JW org is better off after these changes. That is all Bowen is trying to do, make the Org a safer, more loving place.

Edited by - truthseeker1 on 12 August 2002 13:40:4

• SYN
    SYN
    Comforter hope he repent and learn to trust in Jehovah

[SYN] hope Comforter realize he has just basically said "Wait On Jehovah", which [SYN] hopes Comforters understands is as smart as eating broken glass covered in liquid jalapeno peppers and powdered plutonium!

Bill know what he has to do to get back in the organization.

Of course. Lose the brain, for the spine will suffice, and Bill could be a real Publisher again soon! Such a pity he has that whole "brain" thing going on, you know? Jehovah doesn't want intelligent people, just dumb book salesmen. They ask less questions.

The end draweth nigh.

Yeah, it's been doing that for the past 6000 years of human civilisation! You do realize you're not the first person to say that?

• detective
    detective

Probably because he can do no good from the outside but stands a far better chance to do good from the inside. If he's disfellowshipped, active JWs cannot speak to him. Besides, who wants to lose all their friends and family just because you are standing up for what you believe is right.

Oops, I think I just fed the...

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Another fine restaurant worthy of mention for those with travel in their shoes is La Scala Restaurant, Triq il-Qaliet, Marsascala. Marsacala is a beautiful village in one of the worlds finest places, Malta, and this restaurant does its wonderful landscape great justice.

Maltese cooking while distinctly pasta based, has its own subtle variations. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Am I the only one who eats on this board? Surely you must have some favorites.

HS

• metatron
    metatron

You're an idiot

You can wait all your life and NEVER see two
    words printed in the Watchtower

"We apologize"

Because of their bottomless arrogance, THEY NEVER apologize
    for anything - no matter who they hurt or lie to.

metatron

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Comforter,

BONEZZ especially likes the Living Bible rendition of Job 17:10..."These 'comforters' have gaping jaws to swallow me; thay slap my cheek. My enemies gather themselves against me. And God has delivered me over to the sinners, into the hands of the wicked". Of course BONEZZ also likes Good Fellas, Act One when Pesci says, "Shut the F*** up or I'll rip your tongue out!" Oh gosh I hope YouKnow doesn't read this...he'll think it's an apostate conspiracy to attack DubDum.

-BONEZZ

• The_Bad_Seed
    The_Bad_Seed

Comforter, are you for real?

• onacruse
    onacruse

BONEZZ, here's another one--- Ecclesiastes 4:1 "So I returned, and considered all the oppressions that are done under the sun: and behold the tears of such as were oppressed, and they had no comforter; and on the side of their oppressors there was power; but they had no comforter."

Comforter: You really need to change your attitude, as well as your handle. Even a vacuum offers more comfort than you do.

Craig

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit