Sheila Bowen's Letter To the GB!

by Ranchette 68 Replies latest jw friends

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Sheila, your powerful letter was very much on point and should have jolted those brothers hearing it to examine their degree of guilt in these proceedings.

But, I suppose for that to happen your heart has to be ready to hear and not just your head, and so it probably had little effect on them.

Sad to say, but you too will probably be summoned to a judicial committee in the near future. However, your strong voice for all the Silentlambs who have no voice will certainly not go unheeded by our creator. All those whom you and your husband have so unselfishly helped will never forget all that you have sacrificed.

Be strong. Be brave. Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

• Simon
    Simon

Well done ((((Sheila))))

I can imagine that took some courage but you showed that they are just sad little med who hold no power over you anymore.

Aint it great being in the the free world !?!

• Jim Dee
    Jim Dee

Shelia

Get to the point and say what you mean. Your letter really is non focused and lacks punch!!

Seriously, a fine letter that is accurate and tells it as it is

Sadly I think it may do little good to those who should listen to it

Jim

• ugg
    ugg

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( sheila )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

you have said every thing........hugs and love to you both

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

What wonderful courage you and your husband have displayed. Thank you for sharing your letter with me (us) and welcome to the board!

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

The only problem I have is that your fight is not so much with the WTS or JWs but with Moses and Paul. The JWs have a BIBLICAL policy, and they are exercising it, even if you or I or anyone else thinks it is outdated or wrong. So I can't pity anyone who leaves the JW association based on their application of scriptural injunctions.

• scumrat
    scumrat

Behind every good man is a good woman. Sheila, YOU ROCK !!!

• Mulan
    Mulan

Sheila...............another unfinished chapter. Great job, girl.

Hugs to you both ((((((((((((((Bill and Sheila))))))))))))))

• Jesika
    Jesika

Sheila,

You are a wonderful women, and I thank you for the support of you and your husband in this fight. From me and all other abuse victims thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Fire Dragon
    Fire Dragon

I totally agree with Scumrat! You do indeed ROCK!! The courage of someone willing to stand up for what is right has never ceased to amaze me! BRAVE ON!!!!!

-Fire

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit