ANGER!!!

by Rado Vleugel 31 Replies latest jw friends

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

Oh but don't you understand Crazy...we are suppose to over look those "little details"!!!!

• Dizzy Cat
    Dizzy Cat

sunshineToo (sorry for the delay - been out gardening)

The motives I mean.. I should have explained.

1. Getting pats on the back from others and seeking approval, which to my mind can be a way of healing, but not the best way

2. Seeking revenge on the org' by blowing off steam and being generally abbusive in attitude - like certain posters here :o)

ahem .... LuckyLucy is it ?

1. Please go to my website and read about me, if you really are interested. My email address there as well if you need any other info' about me, my life, my beliefs.

2. Child abuse - wrong, very wrong, very sick, very twisted. Also, tossed about as a very emotive issue to rise people up against perceived abusers.

3. TROLL - have no idea what you mean, I'm not familiar with the term as regards posting on this board. If you mean cute little goblins with fluffy pink hair, then please, feel free to call me that.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Lucy!

You are soooo silly! If you dont think about it, it must not have happened! Hitler who???

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Dizzycat, thanks for reply.

So what do you have in your garden?

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

One more thing.....

I am totally pro about "venting out". Before I DA'd myself, I was going crazy ( literally ) because no one would believe me and listen to me. They all said the WTS is the God's org., and that whatever they were doing is right. They said that I was the wrong one because I was thinking "negative".

I really needed to vent out. And I was lost. I was thinking, "if I leave the org., would I still be a Christian?" I desperately needed to talk.

I cannot thank enough to this DB. However, I, too, see some people go "over board". As I said before, most of us here are "the victims" of the WTS. Why do we make another victims out of ourselves? Everyone has a scar. Let's not tear it out but help to heal.

• Dizzy Cat
    Dizzy Cat

Lots of wild flowers grow in the garden and attract cute fat bees :o)

• Swan
    Swan

Of course I can't speak for anybody else's experience, but for me, anger is an important emotion that was denied to me all my life. I had to supress my anger a lot as a Dubbie. Now I vent and let it out. You know what? I'm not as angry as I was 8 years ago. I'm more ready to look at the issues objectively. And the JWs, my family, the elders, and even the GB don't look like enemies as much to me anymore. I have really started to see them all as victims just like I was, and with a lot of repressed anger of their own. Just my $.02 worth.

Tammy

• minimus
    minimus

Rado, aren't you disfellowshipped?

• Zechariah
    Zechariah

RADO..... Think about it.

Righteous indignation toward the WTS is whats being expressed here. The WTS has hypocritically and self-righteously criticized and demonized the Catholics and other religions of socalled Christendom to the Nth degree.

They have done this to such a degree our opinion and expectations of them is so low we can only be pleasantly surprised by things they do. To the contrary for JWs regard themselves as golden examples of christian morality .

The Catholic church is at least willing to admit their errors and attempt to change. JWs presumptuously make claim to superior and exclusive righteousness. This distorted self image is the source of many abuses suffered by its members.

The anger of the many they have harmed is well deserved. I for one am mad as hell and ain't gonna take it no more.

Zechariah

• Rado Vleugel
    Rado Vleugel

Minimus,

Yes, I am Disfellowshipped (for questioning the blood-issue. See my story ).

Zechariah,

"Righteous indignation toward the WTS is whats being expressed here. The WTS has hypocritically and self-righteously criticized and demonized the Catholics and other religions of socalled Christendom to the Nth degree." Thats right they have more to say about others wrongdoings than the wrongdoings of themselves. The Catholic church has done the same towards Jews (even supported pogroms), Muslims (Crusades), Indian-tribes (inqusition). Nothing new under the sun

"This distorted self image is the source of many abuses suffered by its members." I fully agree with you on this part. Because they believe they are Gods people it make them blind for great injustices among its own flock.

"The anger of the many they have harmed is well deserved. I for one am mad as hell and ain't gonna take it no more." You have the right to be angry; but I hope it doesn't rule your view on reality.

Rado Vleugel http://www.watchtowerinformationservice.org /

Edited by - Rado Vleugel on 13 August 2002 1:57:51

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit