Bill Bowen Disfellowshipped

by silentlambs 64 Replies latest jw friends

• outnfree
    outnfree

(((((((((((((Bill)))))))))))),

I am saddened, but not surprised. I came to the conclusion about two years ago that the Watchtower Society is not only mistaken but actively evil. The recent display of the Society's TOTAL CONTROL over the local judicial process for yourself and the other child advocates only confirms the rottenness at the top.

Those six men should have trouble sleeping at night. They have sold their souls to the Devil, and... the Devil R Us!!! I myself would not have believed three years ago that I could ever say such a thing about the members of "God's Organization." What I have learned sinced leads me to believe that the WT Society is a mere tool of Satan, heartless, greedy, immoral and corrupt. Truly heartbreaking!

You, sir, however, are a hero. A compassionate, generous, moral integrity-keeper! What a contrast!

In this case, in dishonor there is honor.

Please don't ever forget that!

out

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

((((((((((((((( BILL AND SHEILA )))))))))))))))))

Free

• Dia
    Dia

I hope you are seeking a new spiritual home.

You have SO MUCH to offer. And God - and your new community - would be so proud and happy to embrace you in worship and prayer.

We are praying for you that you will find the place where God wants you to be. And where you will be surrounded by the love of others who love God.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Bill,

I was disfellowshipped in 1966 for apostasy. I consider it a blessing. I was never so free as a Jehovah's Witness. And this freedom was found in Jesus Christ, not an organization. Go in peace.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Did you expect any different? They're worthless as humans...now's time to heal.

I think you should take a little break, Bill. You've done so much....reward yourself a little.

Good man=Bill

ash

• blondie
    blondie

Well, Bill and Sheila, you took the painful route and proved that the elders do not make the decisions. They are only puppets of their masters in Brooklyn. Even if these 3 men should have overturned the decision, they would only have been facing their own judicial committees and 3 new brothers would have been brought in.

You have tried to stay within the organization and make it face up to its scriptural responsibilities before God.

It reminds me of how Jesus allowed a kangaroo court find him guilty of blasphemy because he said he was God's Son. God was allowing these religious leaders show what was in their hearts. The religious leaders showed that the protection of their own authority was more important than obeying God.

Fortunately, the WTS does not have the authority to execute those it disfellowships. But they view shunning as the same thing.

You have found many more new friends that appreciate and love you for your efforts and sacrifices. I hope to meet both of you in the not too distant future. I have increased my work with the local groups in my area that help abused children and adult children of abuse. I wish I had had a resource like silentlambs.com 20 years ago.

Blondie

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Bill, I have followed your situation since I came to this board in March, and it just takes my breath away how you and others have been treated by this pseudo-Christian organization.

As somebody else said in another thread, the disfellowshipping of the likes of Barb and Joe Anderson is indicative of just how strange things are getting in Watchtower Land. Same goes with you. It is their loss, not yours.

• JT
    JT

Bil You and Your Little Gang

"Ain't No Damn Good" smile'

I loved it Bill just loved it, i spoke to barbara and joe last week they are doing great

hope to try and meet you in NY-

working with the father in Canada on some issues with his child custody case, so we will see how it goes

LOVED THOSE PHOTOS

JAMES

• Dia
    Dia

One of the more damaging things that the JWs did to me as I was growing up is that they successfully intimidated me out of my intuitions, especially about people.

May I finally say that after looking at your slides, in my opinion, these are some spooky, creepy people.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Count me in with the "it was expected but it's still unbelievable" group.

It's difficult to fathom the level of arrogance of these people. Do they really think that their little kangaroo court has any authority to shut the silentlambs up? Do they really think that disfellowshipping Bill and other whistleblowers will make this issue go away?

Newsflash for Brooklyn: you've just scooped out another big spadeful of your own graves. The more you try to bully people into silence, the louder they'll shout out your injustices, and the more people will be motivated to join in.

Congratulations to Bill and Sheila for standing up to these pathetic specimens and exposing the inside of the whitewashed grave.

Expatbrit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit