Age Barometer-Do you remember?

by Trotafox 57 Replies latest social humour

• GatoCat
    GatoCat

Oh, man, Eva Gabor... she was, what, 35, 40 then? And I was maybe 14, but even though she could have been my mom, I could not look at the woman without "lust in my heart". I do believe it would have been worth enduring the ditziness. But my bigtime lust-magnet was Morticia. Aiee, caramba!

Edited by - GatoCat on 12 August 2002 4:31:29

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

This Morticia Comf????????

you beat me to it!!!!

Edited by - cassiline on 12 August 2002 4:34:42

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Wow what a trip down memory lane.

Dakota! Where were you able to find all those pictures? It blows my mind, or what is left of it.

I have nothing more to say, that damned Dakota said it all. Good job Dakota.

All of you who posted really brought back the childhood for me.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Outof, I found most of the pictures here:

http://www.yesterdayland.com/

When you want a real trip down memory lane, click and go there. I just stumbled across it last night while looking for pictures to post.

Lew W

• SloBoy
    SloBoy

Yo Dakota.....good show ol' boy. How about "Cheyene" and "Wanted: Dead or Alive" with Steve McQueen? Hate to admit it, but on those old soda pop machines you could reach in and hold the lever up and load up a good days worth of Coke.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

SloBoy, I loved those old westerns. Wyatt Earp, Bounty Hunter, Rifleman, Death Valley Days with the old Ranger, Have Gun Will Travel, all of them.

Remember the Real McCoys? My Little Margie? Fury? Highway Patrol? The Untouchables? The Roaring Twenties? The Naked City? I could go all night again, LOL

Man, we had entertainment then, not special effects.

What about the Saturday Morning Kiddie Matinees at the local theater? I think it cost 15 cents or a quarter for all morning. Cartoons, shorts, a movie, prizes and a total madhouse of kids, LOL.

The original Zorro is back on TV, on teh Disney Channel, if you want to stay up that late (1 A.M. here)

Lew W

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

BOY, talk about old, guess I am OLDER THAN DIRT.

I remembered 16.

Didn't think dirt could be OLD or NEW.

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

I scored a 7. Apparently, I'm getting older - or so it says. Hmmmmmm. Nah. I'm 23 with 14 years experience - just getting wiser by the day!

Mimilly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit