Any Brooklyn Bethelites from '93 - '98?

by back2dafront 41 Replies latest jw experiences

• back2dafront
    back2dafront

David Powers, David Powers...that name definitely rings a bell because I worked a lot w/ Rooming because we serviced the Guest Rooms....

is he tall and skinny?? I just can't seem to place the face....ugh....

• back2dafront
    back2dafront

LDH,

I knew Leo Lopez - i believe he was from Texas, correct? He had braces, no? Pretty sure he's the one I'm thinking of...really nice fella.

:-)

my nickname is based off of a Metallica song, btw.

• fulano
    fulano
    Hey Jason. I was at bethel from '94 to '01. I worked for most of that time in the factory. I just sent you an email. We definitely need to compare notes!

Joeshmoe, did you live in the Bossart at that time? I did in 1999.

• fulano
    fulano
    I also remember bethelites who walked around, thinking they were hot stuff when they

would go to work with a starbucks in their hands

Yes that was fun, not drinking coffee at the table, but buying it for $2! Does anyone recognize this: Working untill 6.30 pm, doing "overtime"and than ordering a pizza on the workplace on Brooklyn expences? That was popular at my department when the food was not wat they liked.

• meadow77
    meadow77

Hey I know a df'ed who was bethel bound. Does a Alexander Smith or Billy Littlejohn ring a bell?

• Alligator Wisdom
    Alligator Wisdom

back2dafront & fulano,

I know of a "Makoto Yabu" who is currently at Bethel and staying at the Bossart. He was accepted in late 1997. Working in the laudry department. Attending the Japanese congregation in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey. Originally from Los Angeles, California

Also I know of a "Eddie Lee" who was at Bethel from 1992 thru 2001. He worked in the bindry for the last tenure of his term there in Brooklyn. Attended the Chinese congregation in Manhattan, NY. Originally from Los Angeles, California. Moved back to L.A. after marrying a Japanese sister.

You may know of them.

Alligator Wisdom (aka Brother "NOT Exerting Vigorously")

• fulano
    fulano
    back2dafront & fulano,

I know of a "Makoto Yabu" who is currently at Bethel and staying at the Bossart. He was accepted in late 1997. Working in the laudry department. Attending the Japanese congregation in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey. Originally from Los Angeles, California

Also I know of a "Eddie Lee" who was at Bethel from 1992 thru 2001. He worked in the bindry for the last tenure of his term there in Brooklyn. Attended the Chinese congregation in Manhattan, NY. Originally from Los Angeles, California. Moved back to L.A. after marrying a Japanese sister.

You may know of them.

Alligator Wisdom (aka Brother "NOT Exerting Vigorously")

This is fun, I know Makoto very well!!!! Nice guy, quiet and honest, is he still there? I don'tknow Eddie.

• jesussaves
    jesussaves

Anybody know these guys?

Andrew (Chip) Davis, Stephen Baker, Jonathan Baker, Brian Sizemore. I know for a fact that Brian is out of the org, and Chip left Bethel to get married. I believe that the Baker boys have made a career out of Bethel life. Stephen and I were very good friends...I'd love to lay some real 'truth' on him. My congregation was known for producing Bethelites.

• jesussaves
    jesussaves

bump

• James2300
    James2300

Hey,

I knew Makoto Yabu. I worked with him in the Laundry. He's a really nice guy and he was still back there as of November 2001 when I left.

James

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit