Any Brooklyn Bethelites from '93 - '98?

by back2dafront 41 Replies latest jw experiences

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

TinkerBell - I knew (of) the Raglands - from Lebonon / Nashville right? They weren't in my age group so I didn't know them well, but I met them a few times. Small world huh?

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

NameWithHeld, YEAH, they're from Lebanon Tn.!!! We grew up together! Rusty isn't at Bethel anymore, his wife got sick with stomach problems, crones decease I think, so they had to leave!!! Dont' ya love how they take care of ya!!! You give your whole life to that place and the minute you get sick, you're outta there!!!! They were not going to pay for her medical bills! I COULD NOT believe it!!!! Now they clean office buildings back in Lebanon! They're father *a elder* just got in trouble for having an affair!!! Would have never thought that would have happened! He repented and his wife took him back. Rusty and Jeff's uncle Ronnie Atnip, *a elder* committed suicide last year, was having an affair also and got caught by his pioneer wife. It was awful. Ronnie has a twin sister that is still taking it very hard.

Yes, it's a small world!

Does anyone know a *George Ford* at Bethel?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit