Obie sports a new look

by mikepence 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Imbue
    Imbue

Hmm...Board addressed LDH not addressed... btw..are you PMSing?

Edited by - Imbue on 9 August 2002 20:44:33

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

ohhh prisca... those were the pics i was taking about all right obie just exudes such *warmth* and passion in those...

• LDH
    LDH
    are you PMSing?

Imagine that, another label. Like the word "gay" , PMS carries certain connotations. That would make it easy for you to understand my supposed "bitchiness," right?

Yup, every word carries a label, which was my original point.

And NO, I'm not PMSing. You just happen to be one of the two people on this board I don't care for all that much .

People know the real Obie, and people know the real Lisa. Now who, perchance, is the real Imbue?

Lisa

• finnrot
    finnrot

Your hair is beautiful Lisa, just like your picture.

I worked with an openly gay guy a few years ago, when I worked in the paint dept. for P.G.& E.. We got transferred to Diablo Canyon and after a few months, he had to move out of his apartment, so he asked me if he could move in to the spare room in my shack at Pismo Beach. My wife had a fit, she questioned my manhood and was worried about what other people would think.

I really didn't see what the big deal was, I mean, if I was a bone smuggler, I wouldn't have gotten married in the first place. I didn't care what my wife thought, or what other people thought. A friend needed a place to stay and I was able to help him.

My arm hurts from patting myself on the back!

-fin

• Solace
    Solace

Eiminem?! Obie looks like he could kick Eiminems a*s!

Anyway, dont listen to em'! They are just jealous since you are now having more fun! Your hair looks great and when it starts growing out, its gonna look even more friggin hot, like the highlighted look. Woo hoo!!

• Imbue
    Imbue

Lisa says:

People know the real Obie, and people know the real Lisa. Now who, perchance, is the real Imbue?

Most of the posters here are anonymous and I wouldn't trust someone like you with my identify. A couple people here know my real name but you will never know my real identify.

You're not trust worthy since you would post anything for attention.

• Derrick
    Derrick

All I can say, Prisca, is this whole thing is quite disconcerting and has taken me by surprise. I must have been really busy back in June to miss a 47 page thread that, I might add, contains highly inappropriate content for a forum of this sort (IMHO). The whole weirdness of the thread with its twisted *alleged* revelations about people I know and don't know reminds me of a scene in Stephen King's movie "Rose Red" where rocks fall out of the sky on that house. (I used *alleged* because it's difficult to sort fact from fiction in a jumbo thread like that.)

I was thinking about the strangeness of that whole thread when it suddenly occurred to me that I wonder how Obed's wife and kids are doing? Does he shelter them from this "wild" side of his personality? What must they think of their dad going "blonde"? These rather troubling thoughts were doing brake dances in my brain, especially considering that I thought Obed was a buttoned down JW maybe somewhat "inactive" but the type to spend lots of quality time with the wife and kids. Sort of makes me realize how little I "know" about those who were regulars on H2O in years past.

At least you seem to still be the same wholesome good-Aussie-sister Prisca that I have always known.

Derrick

Edited by - Derrick on 9 August 2002 22:54:17

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Derrick,

Does he shelter them from this "wild" side of his personality? What must they think of their dad going "blonde"? - derrick

You are SUCH a hoot! Gawd! Now you've gone and insulted the blondes amongst us too! I'm brunette, btw.

I read both of your posts - hoping that they were comic sarcasm. If not, well, you surely did miss this time!

but the type to spend lots of quality time with the wife and kids - derrick

Whether Obie's straight, gay, otherwise - I haven't a clue nor do I care. It's actually none of my business and being gay/straight/otherwise doesn't determine if he's the "type to spend lots of quality time" with anyone.

I am assuming you're joking in your posts. If not - I misjudged you.

waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit