by mikepence 47 Replies latest jw friends

• mikepence
    mikepence

Flame war! Flame war! LOL...

• LDH
    LDH

Hey Bea....

Don't mind explaining at all!

Hasn't this board had enough of people's pictures being posted by others? (aka the Kent/Prisca debacle.)

I dare say, hairstyles are not always an indicator of sexual preference. And that's what the photo meant to insinuate. There was no "hint" of a joke to be found.

Teasing or not, I didn't like it, and I do have a right to post my opinion. I have gay friends, and they wouldn't like it either.

Lisa

• mikepence
    mikepence

Well, my friends are gayer than yours! Ha!

(You have gay friends who are anal retentive also, go figure...)

Edited by - mikepence on 9 August 2002 18:26:55

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

lisa, i understand the whole hair thing and making fun of gays, blahblahblah.

but what is wrong with asking someone if they're gay or not...regardless of what may have brought the question on??!

• Prisca
    Prisca

Before anyone has the chance to blame me for this flame war, I just want to apologise to everyone for breathing.

• mikepence
    mikepence

I KNEW IT!

It is all Kent Steinhaug's fault! Damn him to hell.

By the way, speaking of scary pictures...

• waiting
    waiting

Edited by - waiting on 9 August 2002 18:38:5

• LDH
    LDH

Because it's a question whose answer is not required, unless you're planning to treat that person differently.

Knowing if someone is gay OR straight, allows you to compartmentalize them. Usually,most stereotypes are negative.

Like I said, there was NOTHING in the original post to indicate it was a joke.... So, the question just hung out there next to Obie's pic.

Obie Fernandez.....Gay? You decide.

Lisa

Prisca, I already knew it was your fault but since you belong to the de facto group of rabid dogs, I will let it slide.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Waiting-

Why'd you delete? It was a good post.

LDH-

I must disagree again. There are plenty of valid reasons to ask someone if they are gay. Suppose you are interested in dating this person? Or maybe you wanna hook them up with your gay friend? Some poeple want to know just to know (humans are very curious) and not to treat them differently.

• Imbue
    Imbue

Mike you are BAD!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit