Obie sports a new look

by mikepence 47 Replies latest jw friends

• mikepence
  • Xander
    Xander

That's kinda what I thought.

I was trying to post a tirade about people who assume 'gay' is some kind of slanderous accusation or something when the thread got nuked.

• mikepence
    mikepence

Really. Isn't it anti-gay to assume that inquiring if someone is gay is a slam?

Whatever. Everybody on this board has their undies in a bunch lately, it seems.

If you can't learn to laugh at yourself, you haven't looked in a mirror lately.

• LDH
    LDH
    people who assume 'gay' is some kind of slanderous accusation

Actually, my point of view is that NO ONE has a right to question another's sexuality, be it gay or straight.

I did not care for the wording of the thread, I'm glad it's been deleted.

Lisa

• mikepence
    mikepence

Who gives a fuck what your opinion is? Nice hair, by the way. Did you really look in a mirror and say, "Oh, that looks nice?"

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

if a person is gay and out, it's not a slur.

if they are straight, it is a slur, because it's not true.

commenting on that post in a negative way isn't condemning homosexuality...

• nancee park
    nancee park

Well, at least Mike listened, so that counts. By the way, here's the latest news for exJWs including on the physical threats against Bill Bowen:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jahchristian/message/299

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Mikey that was a bit uncalled for. But I do disagree with LDH. I think people have the right to question whatever they want. Doesn't a gay man need to question whether or not another man is gay?

• LDH
    LDH
    Who gives a fuck what your opinion is?

You must. You posted on a public board expecting reactions.

Mike Pence...Retard? You decide.

Lisa

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

lisa, mind explaining? i don't get it.. it's a fricken question...like age. nationality. or whatever else.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit