Woman forced to drink own breast milk at airport!

by seawolf 25 Replies latest jw friends

• gravedancer
    gravedancer

...you want fries with that?

• david_10
    david_10

If the source wasn't so credible, I would dismiss this as an internet hoax. It's unbelievable.

David

• teejay
    teejay

I don't believe it.

• LB
    LB

OOOO kay, there are some threads I really shouldn't open.

Guys just remember this if you are ever on your way to the sperm bank.

• seawolf
    seawolf

I don't remember what show she is going to be on, but the lady that ended up drinking her breastmilk (not the one that was on the Factor tonight) will be on tomorrow I think.

I agree that our rights right now are going to be extinct before long--the ones we have left.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Forcing a person to drink a substance in no way guarantees that it is not dangerous...

Think about it. If one is going to use a poison in the cabin, it would have to be an airborne poison. Forcing a person to open the container would release the poison in the security area - dumb idea.

If the substance is an explosive, one could drink it and still have time to get onboard before feeling the ill effects, or just detonate right there in the security area, hell the person is a SUICIDE bomber Duuuu!

If the substance is a drug in liquid form, then one would have to be a dumb-ass to bring concentrated drugs into an airport with drug sniffing dogs roaming around. Even if the person gets it onboard, it is not a threat to the people onboard.

• Robdar
    Robdar

"People wake up! Fight for your rights now, it's time to vote these idiots out of office!"

Trauma Hound,

you forgot to add "while we still have the right to vote."

How long did it take for the German Nazis to take over? Does anybody else notice the similarities here?

Robyn

Edited to add a kiss for Trauma Hound

Edited by - robdar on 8 August 2002 23:48:41

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

I can't vouche for the validity of this story, but I did see something related to this on one of the news channels last week.

A woman who had just had surgery for breast cancer, ran into some trouble because she had two ports that were surgically implanted in her chest. They set off the metal detectors. She had all of her medical documentation explaining what is she had in her chest and why. So, the security person runs the hand held metal detector over her. It goes off when she waves it over her chest. Then the person begins to poke the thing at her chest. This poor gal just had surgery! In the meantime the poor woman is trying to get her to look at the medical documentation. Of course, this is done to a large audience of onlookers.

Finally, the woman demands to see the security person's boss. After finally getting this person to read the documentation and lots of angry words, the woman is allowed to board the plane.

So, drinking breast milk wouldn't suprise me.

And

LOL @ LB. Ahhh come on, it ain't so bad!

Andee

Edited by - BeautifulGarbage on 8 August 2002 23:51:5

• simplesally
    simplesally

As a nursing mommy (only morning and nighttime now), I would be furious. It is soooooo time consuming to pump. Not only that, but then you have to store it. When I used to pump at work, I had a private office and a freezer to store it in (ok its our company fridge and everyone knews whats in the bags, but they got used to it).

When I had to do it at my old job, it was terrible finding a private place and then carrying a lunch box with those ice things in it.

This woman should be VERY mad. I would have wanted to show them it could be re-poured into another container....and that I was willing to give it to baby.

• Solace
    Solace

Sally, I agree! I could only get a couple of ounces at a time, it took me a day just to fill one bottle! K, I better quit, poor LB is getting squeamish..

Beautiful, that is sad.

Hey Rob

Else

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit