Woman forced to drink own breast milk at airport!

by seawolf 25 Replies latest jw friends

• seawolf
    seawolf

It's on O'Reilly tonight! It's on where I live now.

http://www.newsmax.com/showinsidecover.shtml?a=2002/8/6/92628

Edit: Forgot to add that that's on Foxnews channel...

Edited by - seawolf on 8 August 2002 20:5:57

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

I saw this on the earlier report. It is so gross!

The woman who this happened to said she won't sue; she is just disgusted that they are doing this to women.

The security people are being unreasonable with this type of stuff. They are not trained to deal with unique situations and have no people skills.

• seawolf
    seawolf

yep. I didn't know it happened to TWO women!

that and then the 80 year-old guy who was handcuffed for saying "What do you expect to find in there, a rifle?" when he saw one of the airport screeners looking into his wallet
    http://ctnow.com/news/local/hc-bradtexan0803.artaug03.story?coll=hc%2Dheadlines%2Dlocal

Just absolutely rediculous!

Edited by - seawolf on 8 August 2002 20:15:43

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Terrorism !
    I would hope she wins a law suit BUT the downside of that is WE will pay for it when the fares increase to pay for the judgement and I won't be able to afford to fly across country to see my family.

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Surely you can't be serious!

Reminds me of the scene from the movie "Airplane 2" where all these Arab-looking guys in fatigues carried heavy weaponry and ammo belts right past the checkpoint without being stopped. Then this little old lady comes through and gets nailed to the wall and searched.

When the movie came out, it was just comedy.

Mike.

(I am serious. And don't call me Surley!)

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

I heard about the 80 year old guy. He said, "Tell me if you find a rifle in there."

People know he's just being a wise ass, and he's not SAYING that there's a rifle in his wallet (obviously), but some burger-flipper mother-f***er who can't count to ten wants to bust an old guy's balls because he's tired of being harassed at the airport.

Give the Pilots guns and leave the 80 year olds in peace.

ash

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

People wake up! Fight for your rights now, it's time to vote these idiots out of office!

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Trauma,

I'm beginning to think this is the real beginning of 1984, and although people will point and say, "Hey, Big Brother is here and is about to take your most fundamental rights away!", some politician will placate the apathetic masses by telling people the loss of freedoms is because of terrorism, the eternal boogeyman. I'm afraid of the States, now. It's not going to get any better.

It's confusing, but I don't like it at all.

ash

• Solace
    Solace

How humiliating. I know they made my aunt drink some of her water before they boarded just to make sure it was really water and not some other substance but this is pretty rude, & dont they know how long it takes to pump a bottle full of that stuff? It should never be wasted! Embarrassing or gross as it might be, I guess if it were to happen, I would probably hand the bottle over to my husband since he always told me my breast milk tasted fine.

• Xandria
    Xandria

Hello Everyone,

I agree that the Airport Rent-a-cop (Rambo wanna be's) have gone too far!!! They have no clue on how to handle unique issues or circumstances. They have had one issue (to add to the list) of a woman who had a double mascostomy humiliated by the airport security, because a rod that was in her chest set off the alarm . They themselves have become a type of Gestapo and use tactics that are unorthodox.

Xandria

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit