Excluded. How did/does exclusion make you feel?

by Celtic 32 Replies latest jw friends

• BugParadise
    BugParadise
    Peaceloveharmony ~ i was just happy she reached out and was ready to hang out with me again. it was amazing, we were able pick up right where we'd left off, took about 2 weeks to get all caught up :) i love her to death and am so grateful to have her back in my life.

That is great! I love happy endings :)

~Bugs

• BugParadise
    BugParadise
    anewlife~ She welcomed me with open arms and a huge hug without one word of judgement or condemnation. We've been closer than ever ever since!! (I apologized to her immediately for my behavior and all she said was, "don't worry about it, I did it to others too before I was DF'd and I understand." ) What a TRUE friend. We're now more like sisters. She's ShaunaC on the forum and was the one who brought me to everyone here.....NOW THAT'S A REAL FRIEND

I agree! I think out of everything I would have the hardest time with shunning. If being the one shunned, I feel it would make me afraid of developing close ties in the future with anyone for fear of losing that. I guess it's like the feeling of walking on eggshells all the time. That applies to staying in the Org I suppose, if you and those friends eventually leave then you can laugh and cry about the experience and then do some serious catching up like in your case. :) I'm glad you two had this chance to restore a precious friendship!

~Bugs

• Xena
    Xena
    The only person who shuns me is my sister. She doesn't have to since I'm not df or da but she does it willingly. At first I felt very hurt and bitter. Now I don't give a rat's tail. It took me a while but I realized I don't like her anyways. She turned into a self righteous, cold hearted, pharisaic nazi wannabe and is absolutely no fun whatsoever. So it's her loss!

Your sister sounds a lot like my older sister blue!

I remember the first family party I wasn't invited to....that hurt my feelings....but I have gotten over it, well most of the time (sad smile) now I have fun apostate friends that I party with

looking forward to seeing some of my NEW family tonight!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit