Puffs Weekday Poll #1

by teenyuck 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Prisca
    Prisca

LOL @ ozzie

It's before noon, that time before retired pastoralists like yourself wake up!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Pris,

It sounds an awful time!!

First thing I do when I wake up is see if I'm still alive!

Then I get and up and make a coffee for Mrs Ozzie and I to make sure I do! (wake up, that is)

So, that's:

1. N

2. A

3. ? I can't count past two that soon in the day!

Cheers, Ozzie

• Mackin
    Mackin

I'm a C, D, A (strong, black (double shot) no sugar), L & K.

I work at home so I don't need to go out the door to go to work. I eat breakfast in fromt of my PC.

Mackin.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Mackin,

Do you switch the PC on first?

Ozzie

• Mackin
    Mackin

Ozzie,

Usually, but sometimes I have to wait for the coffee to kick in before I realise that the black screen means it's not on.

Mackin.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

My routine is:

[A] Make coffee and drink; please specify if with cream, sugar, milk, Equal, etc.

I do the coffee the night before...on a timer. All set when my husband and I get up..I use cream and Equal

[C] Use the toilet; sitting or standing

Yes

[D] Take a shower

Then blow dry, make-up

[G] Watch the morning news on TV

While doing make-up

[I] Wake your family

My husband is getting up before me now, so he wakes me up....after hitting snooze 3-5 times

[J] Let out the dog or cat

They are house cats who are not allowed out...I make sure they have food and water

[K] Eat breakfast

I usually eat what is left over from the night before. I love dinner in the morning!

[M] Take your medication

This is a must

[L] Put on clothing and walk out the door to go to work

[N] ________ fill in the blank with anything missed

I do check this board....every morning. I am addicted! I usually check e-mail after work.

Thanks again for all the responses.

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

Puffs - what a great idea! You go girl!!Not necessarily in this order:A - Diet Coke OR water (ain't this an all or nothing eh?)
    C- Always sitting
    J - Let both dogs out, sometimes let cats in (they are always on the wrong side of the door)
    M- Usually done last unless migraine present
    N- Check this site, then email, the news, weather
    Also touch base with my girls re: wassup today and tell them I love them and hug them

Mims

• jack2
    jack2

I always wash up first thing, use toilet if necessary, then have breakfast, then brush teeth.

• ConnieLynn
    ConnieLynn

C , A (coffee with a shot of espresso) , G

• Francois
    Francois

OK, OK, I have been shamed. I write to my ONE international pal. Several times.

BUT, BUT, I might have to stop that until I receive a satisfactory explanation regarding that sly remark about "No 'M' "

Or maybe I will just have to wing over there for a direct answer.

-francois

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit