Puffs Weekday Poll #1

by teenyuck 35 Replies latest jw friends

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Ozzie has his, now I would like to get some information on all my apostate friends. I will be conducting weekday polls and posting the tallies.

Thank you in advance for your participation!

In the morning, what is the first thing you do upon waking up and rising? Please ckeck all that apply

[A] Make coffee and drink; please specify if with cream, sugar, milk, Equal, etc.

[B] Make tea and drink; please specify if with cream, sugar, milk, Equal, etc.

[C] Use the toilet; sitting or standing

[D] Take a shower

[E] Make love, with yourself or your companion

[F] Read the morning newspaper

[G] Watch the morning news on TV

[H] Smoke a cigarette

[I] Wake your family

[J] Let out the dog or cat

[K] Eat breakfast

[L] Put on clothing and walk out the door to go to work

[M] Take your medication

[N] ________ fill in the blank with anything missed

Edited by - puffsrule on 7 August 2002 17:51:7

Edited by - puffsrule on 7 August 2002 17:53:13

• Francois
    Francois

A, H, M

I make Cuban espresso, then I make cafe con leche with it, take my meds, sit outside and smoke while meds take effect. Then I get online with my international pen pal(s).

-francois

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

C E D L (yes in that order)

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

The cats usually go out between 4:00am and 6:00am (but NEVER together!), so that's the first thing I do - act as a felines' doorman. At 6:00am I get up, set up computer, then make a cup of coffee. Log on to internet. 7:45am, wake up rest of family so kids can start getting ready for school. Have shower and get dressed; leave house at 8:40am to walk kids to school. On returning home, I then spend the rest of the day lamenting the death of my former hobby, Barry Smith!

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

A (except I dont make it, I just drink it) Two sugars, cream.

C

D

Expatbrit

• Mulan
    Mulan

C and then A (black usually, sometimes espresso) and then N, check email.

• SYN
    SYN

E E E E E E E E E E E then a bit of C!

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Hit 'snooze' once and only once at 6am. And I don't go back to sleep, I just lay there for a few minutes.

Get up and start drinking coffee. I've got one of those coffee makers with a timer so the coffee's ready and waiting.

No news or newspaper. I turn on Rock 92.3 and listen to "The Givers" Lex and Terry my favorite morning radio show.

No lovemaking unfortunately. I live alone. But I don't put on any clothes quite yet either.

No cigarette. I can't stand the taste or smell first thing in the morning. I don't smoke until sometime in the afternoon.

No pets to let in or out, my landlord nixed that cute little puppy I told y'all about. He did let me keep my cockatiel though but she doesn't count since she doesn't go outside.

By 6:45 or 6:50 I'm dressed and heading out the door. That gives me time to get breakfast and still make it in to work early.

Mike (SPUF,BUB.)

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

[A] Make coffee and drink; please specify if with cream, sugar, milk, Equal, etc.

Coffee is already made when I get up. Set the night before. Use cream and sugar.

[B] Make tea and drink; please specify if with cream, sugar, milk, Equal, etc.

Not enough caffeine to get my eyes open. Later on, I'll drink iced tea.

[C] Use the toilet; sitting or standing

Yes

[D] Take a shower

The night before. I can't sleep if I feel sweaty

[E] Make love, with yourself or your companion

LOL, in my dreams, maybe

[F] Read the morning newspaper

Canceled the newspaper months ago. Too depressing

[G] Watch the morning news on TV

TV doesn't get touched until late in the evening, sometimes.

[H] Smoke a cigarette

No thanks.

[I] Wake your family

No family.

[J] Let out the dog or cat

I just to make sure they haven't killed each other while I slept.

[K] Eat breakfast

Can't eat first thing in the morning. Only on weekends will I actually have breakfast, maybe about 11 A.M.

[L] Put on clothing and walk out the door to go to work

About 7:30, I'll get dressed, brush my hair and teeth, fix the second cup of coffee to take to work and be out the door about 7:45 to 7:50. Have to be to work at 8 and am there on time.

[M] Take your medication

Not until after supper

[N] ________ fill in the blank with anything missed

How could you forget to include checking email?

Lew W

• onacruse
    onacruse

C, F, H, G, N (have a beer)

Craig (of the unemployed class, BUB)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit