CHANGED---NEW POLICY/INVITATION

by silentlambs 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

The reason for the Motel JC is obvious to me, Bill: no glaring lights and cameras after the meeting. No having to face the press and justify a Kangaroo Court that would have even been considered barbaric in the Dark Ages.

No! Better to let them get in their cars and each drive a different covert route to a secret, unnamed Motel, put on Groucho Marx glasses and slither into a room, rubber stamp the papers, have a few drinks together and then go home.

This is all Bible-Based(tm). If I can say one thing about the society: they NEVER "go beyond what is written." (Except for the Groucho Marx glasses, that is.) HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Farkel

• minimus
    minimus

Perhaps, having judicial meetings in rented hotel conference business rooms allows the person paying for the room to be in total control over what is taking place.The KH is considered to be open to the public, but not a rented conference room.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Ohhh, Bill!

SO many feelings running through me right now after reading this. Everything I was going to say was already covered (and then some), but I am so appalled at the "sleazy" inference and the blatant unloving and nasty attitude they have shown.

You have most certainly turned over a huge [theocratic] rock, and now ALL of us that are watching intently, are seeing the disgusting little maggots even MORE clearly for what they TRULY are! They make me SO sick!!!!!

There's a lot to be said in relation to this whole issue when one thinks back on that scripture we heard used so often.....concerning the final outcome of cowards!

Take Care,

Hugs,

Annie

• SUSCARRA
    SUSCARRA

Dear Bill,

Maybe, these elders are expecting you to have all of your abuse 'victims' and witnesses there.Just, maybe they want to be hospitible (for a change) and get them all their very on room.........naaah. They're too cheap!

I'm somewhat disappointed, that they didn't get at least a 5 STAR resort.

You don't think they'll have some 'call girl' run up and attach herself to you in public, do you? The wtbts cameras of course would be running.......WATCHOUT...it could be a trap.

I can't believe they actually want you to meet them at a HOTEL. I can't stop laughing. This is so pathetic.

GO BILL GO.

SUSCARRA

• Tanalyst
    Tanalyst

A. yes. protecting their image. They want no more King.Halls on front page, with Bill Bowen.

B.no

C.yes better control. In fact imho the room you'll be questioned in, will be tied in to Wt. so Legal & Service boys can hear proceedings, and thereby fax or email questions (in an adjoining room) for the Appeals boys to ask you, till they get what they want.It may be a long nite.

Its like after WT. boots Joe & Barb out, a wt. esquire from Treasury Dept.walks into GB meeting & tells um, "You Royal Dudes are in Deep DOO-DOO!"

I'll be with you in spirit.

Edited by - Tanalyst on 7 August 2002 0:20:49

• rocky220
    rocky220

about this hotel thing......Bill, i dont feel good about at all! Please go with back up, please! rocky220

• BeelzeDub
    BeelzeDub

Bill, How far is this from Paduca KY? Is this the nearest major air port to this hotel?

Edited by - BeelzeDub on 7 August 2002 11:6:42

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit