CHANGED---NEW POLICY/INVITATION

by silentlambs 36 Replies latest jw friends

• amac
    amac
    I can't see them having any reason for complaint if you all arrive quietly and take your seats since the meetings are "public" and we have all contributed financially in support of this organization.

I would imagine that they would revoke his invitation to attend the meeting and ask him to leave. If I was an active elder and my job was to keep order and remove distractions, I know that's what I would have done back in the day.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

MY, MY. I wonder what particular legal nuance caused them to go ahead and hear your appeal?

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

Perhaps it was this thread.

I might mention a "new" additional policy I forgot to mention earlier, that is, "motel" appeal meetings. has anyone ever heard of this before? I have to wonder what the line of reasoning is?

A. They do not want the Kingdom Hall in Media shots of the meeting.

B. Some people are considered to wicked to enter a Kingdom Hall.

C. They think a rented room offers better control of the meeting.

Whatever the reason this is a policy I have never heard of when an appeal meeting is held. You can be sure the legal department has its finger in the basis for doing so. This also provides further confirmation of Home office involvement in these proceedings.

silentlambs

• Mulan
    Mulan

What is the deal with hotel meetings? I have NEVER heard of this before. Weird!

• SYN
    SYN

Great, now you can have your Judicial Meeting in a motel! It doesn't get crummier than this! Show them what you're made of, Bill! TWO MASSIVE THUMBS UP!

And yep, I'm willing to bet money the Tower is monitoring this thread. ("HI MOM!") And I don't gamble

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

LOL@SYN

Bill said: Whatever the reason this is a policy I have never heard of when an appeal meeting is held.

And how many years have you been in the org.? Is there anyone on this planet who knows in and out of their policies? Even some elders in my ex-congregation didn't know about the child abuse policy of the WTS. Sheesh!

• sf
    sf

BWAHHHHHHHHHHHH...A MOTEL FOR AN 'OFFICIAL WTBTS J.C. APPEALS HEARING'...HAHAHAHA...OH boy, this is just too hysterical TED!!

I mean, what do you have planned here TED, an ASSASINATION of Mr. Bowen AND HIS ATTORNEY? I mean, who is paying for the hookers BEFORE BILL AND RUSH GET THERE??

Bill, the media has got to be there. Now, who has a maids outfit and the guts and the survellience?

a motel............

lolololololol sKally

• waiting
    waiting

Interesting about meeting in a motel for a spiritual meeting, lol.

However.........the motel is open to the public. Perhaps not the specific room, but as soon as that door opens - the hallway is Open Territory. Open to cameras, recorders, people, etc.

Gee, one can just imagine the Governing Body having their spiritual meetings in a motel room, "conferencing", of course. Bet the Catholics would think it a hoot that Jehovah's Witnesses judge each other in a motel!

Why would a "rented room offer more control" than private property? Other than camera shots at garbage bags on the Kingdom Hall (the best stupid prize yet, btw), what control do they have?

Good Lord - there's all kinds of loopholes in motels - that's the idea. Hello.

waiting

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

up simba

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I noticed that the elder signed : Your Brother. Considering your disfellowshipped I found that interesting. And yes another Motel meeting. These so called new policies are sinister. I believe the attack on the society by the silentlambs is the sole cause of their new rules in the August KM.

I smell a rat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit