IF BETHEL MONITORS this board what are they saying

by minimus 38 Replies latest jw friends

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

Hi Bethel people! If you're reading this, I want to tell you that I'm having the best time of my life and I feel for you. Really, I do.

• SYN
    SYN

OF COURSE Bethel monitors this board. Many of the most recent Tower policies, for instance, the latest KM supplement, have resulted from posts on this board! It's obvious!

Also, notice the way they have recently downplayed the Smurf doctrine! They're running scared!

Kick their arses, fellers!

• minimus
    minimus

They might be saying, "MINIMUS just hit 666 posts..the mark of the beast!

• abbagail
    abbagail

Well, they didn't specifically mention J-W.com, but freeminds and observer got Honorable Mention at a book study (see this thread: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=34985&site=3) so SUMbody's lurking SUMwhere.

I agree with SYN about the New Light... how can they do Damage Control unless they come check out the DAM-aged? ;)

And just diiiiiiieeeee laughing at the JW/Lawyer jokes! Priceless!

(Good question, though, about WHERE did the lawyers come from? Had to be converts, or else they are flat-out hired via retention "worldly lawyers" and nobody's tellin' ... When Moreno said "screwed up" in one of the abuse articles, I thought, "Hmmm, doesn't sound very JW-like to me." Maybe it's just his 'bad association' with the other lawyers making him talk that way to the media. Tsk Tsk.)

Grits

• jack2
    jack2

Assuming that they do, my guess is that they probably think it's kind of a fun site. I would guess also that there would be some that would shake their heads at some of the arguing that goes on here, but overall, they may very well like it somewhat.

• SYN
    SYN

To the Bethel monitors: Hey, where's my Kingdom Ministry for this month? Why are you not mailing me stuff anymore? Your faithful Apostate mole is getting worried. Also, why haven't I been paid yet?

[SYN], of the Unpaid For Services Rendered Class.

• Prisca
    Prisca

SYN,

I haven't received my cheque for the past 3 months. I keep calling the Accounts Dept but apparently they're trying to cut costs. The brother on the phone said something about large legal fees coming up in the near future. Wonder what they mean by that?????

• compound complex
  • Sad emo
    Sad emo

At the moment they're probably saying "see we were right about the apostates - all liars and trouble causers, fighting amongst themselves and tearing each other apart - certain proof that WE have the Truth and Jehovah is with US"

Seriously...

• JH
    JH

I'm sure that they pray for us and forgive us continuously because they are very spiritual.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit