IF BETHEL MONITORS this board what are they saying

by minimus 38 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Do you think any Bethelites are reading this----right now???

• uninformed
    uninformed

elsewhere wrote:

What are they saying?

"Holy shit! They're on to us!!!"

I think they monitor us, but the sadness is they know they are corrupt and only loyal to a printing organization, so they can't be bothered with having an attack of conscience and then getting the heck out of there.

Can you imagine Jaracz saying, "Wow, Brothers, I think we should apologize for joining with the United Nations", or perhaps, "Brothers we know that 607 is probably the wrong date, so we'd better apologize to those that we stumbled."

I wouldn't be saddened when they read the forum and see so much in-fighting and arguing. They know they damn near destroyed us and that most of us are really struggling in the dark.

Maybe struggling in the dark is the first step to being enlightened.

Brant

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I would bet 1 months salary that they monitor it - too many leaving because of it - if they had even half a chance to legally shut it down or hamper it they would jump at the chance

• Emma
    Emma

I imagine they'd have to rotate monitors off pretty quickly; the truth about the troof becomes clear rather quickly.

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Ok, so, by chance, and I believe that it is a most likely chance, that they are here indeed, has um, anyone ever asked a DIRECT question of the GB here??? And have they ever got a response form one of THESE monitors?

NMG

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hello Bethel,
    JESUS LOVES YOU!

Make sure you love Him back :)

All the best,
    Stephen

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

That sweetface is hot!

• 5go
    5go
    Also, notice the way they have recently downplayed the Smurf doctrine! They're running scared!

?

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hello again Bethel,
    Hope you are well.

Just thought you ought to know there are some serious errors in the New World Translation.

If you PM me I will send over the corrections :)

Love In Christ,
    Stephen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit