I Interviewed J. R. Brown

by mikepence 44 Replies latest jw friends

• JT
    JT

The comment was made about me that:

"You are acting like Mike is scum for stating something positive about JR Brown"

##########This is why i Love the NET "THANG" because it allows all readers to see exactly what is said and the CONTEXT as well.

Mike made the following point-

1. That he did and interview with JR Brown

2. That JR came over as a "Gentleman"

And my comment was in the form of a question.

"What or how do you expect the Director of Public relations of one of the most dangerous cults to come across?"

I merely provided some background information on JR since I know him personally and the point being JR has always been smooth as glass THAT IS HIS STYLE AND it is a style that fits in well with his job of GIVING THE APPEARANCE of being a nice wonderful guy you could kick back and have a few drinks with AS IT WERE.

I RAISED THE thought that either the comment was tongue and cheek or that Mike didn't realize he was talking to a man who if you look up "Slick" in the dictionary you will see JR picture

from that simple point the poster has ACCUSED ME OF CALLING MIKE "scum"

as i stated no were did i speak of this man in these terms of being a "Scum"

if so please point that out to me

you see i have seen that same tactic used in wt in fact many of us including myself use to use that tactic.

If someone disagrees with you or your friend then make false accusations against them

you see when we were in wt never could we comment on something that was said by the WT without having wrong motives as the reason why -

I went to the link and the interview was excellent on his part, but the "Gentleman" appearance was just that an APPEARANCE AS MANY others have pointed out-

like i stated what would one expect from someones who job is to put on the best face for the organization they represent

Kinda reminds me of David Duke- real nice guy , clean cut, and I'm sure if we were sitting in a TV studio doing an interview -he too would be a "Gentleman" but he would hang my Black Ass the moment he found a tree and some of his "Good old boys"

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Mike,

This is good and what I was hoping you would say. I may have not been clear enough in my post to you but you definitely cleared everything up for me.

In my mind you are going in the right direction and I am so proud of you for your efforts in this.

Good luck with your article and I do look forward to it.

hawk

• Mister 8iggs
    Mister 8iggs

JT...

Clean your glasses (or get some new contact lenses).

I said "You are acting like Mike is scum"

How did I accuse you of SAYING that Mike is scum?

I thought you were better than that. Use your WT tactics somewhere else.

You can respond however you like. I'm done with you.

Mike-

Good job and keep up the great work!

• mikepence
    mikepence

I have posted a small preview on my blog: http://blogs.salon.com/0001138/

Peace,
    Mike "Dances with Cactus" Pence

• JT
    JT

Mr biggs says:

"I'm done with you."

no hard feelings for the fact of the matter is it was you one who made the ref to "Scum"

not me.

Like wt ones paper trail can be ones worst enemy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit