I Interviewed J. R. Brown

by mikepence 44 Replies latest jw friends

• mikepence
    mikepence

See http://blogs.salon.com/0001138/ for a sneak preview.

Edited by - mikepence on 7 August 2002 16:2:52

• obiefernandez
    obiefernandez

way to go Mike!!! can't way to hear the interview. Did you pose as a reporter or something?

• mikepence
    mikepence

No posing, required, dude. I am a writer these days. Don't you keep up?

No misrepresentations required. I am working on this article for Salon.com.

Mike

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Way to go Mike---cool--but i got to ask...is there enough soap on the planet to get the smell off...that's got to be like talking to Charlie Manson or Hanibal Lecter or something.... KUDOS--they are "touchable"

• mikepence
    mikepence

He also said, regarding the rape policy:

Weve had a fairly consistent policy.

• mikepence
    mikepence

In all fairness, I found J. R. Brown to be a gentleman.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

mikepence said:

In all fairness, I found J. R. Brown to be a gentleman.

In all fairness, Hitler was found to be a gentleman among his constituents as well.

The outer appearance can be deceiving. The propaganda a person supports and defends is the true defining point of character.

• JT
    JT

Mike says:

"In all fairness, I found J. R. Brown to be a gentleman."

#########

either this was a tongue and cheek joke or this Poster called Mike knows very little about doing an interview with a person's who job description is "Public Relations representive"

One has to wonder what did mike expect the Director of Public Relations to be like, I mean come on your Avg jw you meet is a wonderful person to meet, in fact jw are trained to think that they are a theactical spectical who is always on "Stage" therefore they must maintain composure at all time

but i guess mike meant welll-- he will learn

• mikepence
    mikepence

He conducted himself in a cordial manner. Considering the questions I was posing, I thought he behaved like a gentleman.

I don't agree with his views. I think he is as brainwashed as any of us were. But, let's not be childish and paint people as monsters. We were there once too.

Maybe I am not the one who needs to learn.

• Farkel
    Farkel

: "In all fairness, I found J. R. Brown to be a gentleman."

That was the general impression people also had about Joseph Goebbels.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit