What do you enjoy doing with your spare time?

by Celtic 36 Replies latest jw friends

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

My hobbie is painting on wood. I get a real sense of accomplishment when it is done.

Sitting on the back deck in the morning, drinking my morning cup of hot chocolate and listening to the birds.

Playing games with my best bud.

Reading a book.

Going on the computer.

• RR
    RR

Actually, I'm a part-time serial killer. bet you can't guess how many heads I have in my freezer?

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

YIKES "RR". What the heck are you trying to do to us???

Trot

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

RR - that's a bit yuck for those with delicate sensibilities.

*shudder* have you been going to rotten.com again?

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I like to : be at this site; watch my kids play;watch my kids sleep; listen to my husbands laugh;talk with him on our trips to town; talk to anyone who will listen; listen to anyone who wants to talk; listen to the birds outside; play with my pug and pull on his lip to make him "talk", gently of course;watch my kittens play in a paper bag; cook ; rearrange my furniture compulsively;change my mind compulsively;dance;laugh;watch movies with Billy Bob Thornton in them(Bandits); listen to my son laugh at Adam Sandler; watch my daughter try to sneak into wal-mart wearing bright red lipstick; getting letters from my kids, put by my bed at nite;

ahhhhhhhhhhh life is good aint it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sabine
    Sabine

Oh, duh...Trotafox, thanks for reminding me!! I love to dance, it's probably my only "natural" talent. But, of course, growing up JW, that was totally squashed.

Last year Makena and I took dance lessons, did a little salsa, swing, and tango. We just loved it. I keep my son entertained by doing my middle aged impression of hip hop dancing.

• meat pie
    meat pie

I like to read, mainly non-fiction.The Golden Bough is good, looking for The Passover Plot.

Knitting, hand and machine, crochet, tatting etc. also cooking and eating.

Taking the dog for walks, we live on the edge of a forest.

Going to see my sheep on the hill.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit