What do you enjoy doing with your spare time?

by Celtic 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Celtic
    Celtic

I know I've posted a question similar to this before, but what with all the newcomers here, I thought no harm to ask the question again.

What do you enjoy doing with your spare time and why?

Celtic Mark - Cornwall UK

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I like to Shag baby, yeah!!!

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

What's spare time?

Lew W

• zenpunk
    zenpunk

I work, go to college, and spend at least an hour a day at the gym. What spare time? Seriously though, we are restoring a farm house we purchased - built in 1770.

• alfie
    alfie

We spend our spare time with our grankids, it doesn't get any better.

what's it all about?

alfie

• Swan
    Swan

I like to play computer games. My favorites are Rollercoaster Tycoon, The Sims, and Sim City. I like to read, but don't get as much time as I used to for that. I like science fiction, some mysteries, and some historical novels too. I just finished London by Rutherford. It took a while at over 1000 pages. Sometimes we take the boat up to a lake and go fishing. That's a very calming peaceful activity. I am also going to add Apostafests to my list!

Tammy

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

Meet friends for brunch or coffee. Heck, I don't even mind going by myself! There is a lot to see here in beautiful Oregon. When my two kids are not visiting their Dad, I bring them along as well. They enjoy just about anything we do.

Next would be hanging around a book store with a cup of coffee in my hand.

• Ice Blue
    Ice Blue

Walk to the hills, pop open a can or two and chill out

• Sabine
    Sabine

This thread got me thinking that I used to be so creative, I need to get back to my crafts. I used to love sewing and quilting, knitting, I used to make bead jewelry and did cross stitching. I don't know what happened, I guess school took up a lot of my time the last two years. My "hobbies" now mostly consist of working out, playing tennis and when in Hawaii, body surfing and snorkling. I also enjoy reading all sorts of fiction.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

1) Hanging out with Celtic in chat--I don't always understand him but I dig him!
    2) Flirting with the girls in chat--Don't worry I'm a harmless old geezer!
    3) Mowing pastures on my N Series Ford Tractor
    4) Working with my horses and my neigbors horses.
    5) Pestering onacruse in chat
    6) Writing posts in response to Fraocois without the aid of spell check or a good proof-reading
    7) Resting up to try hard at the things I do in my non-spare time
    8) Reading non- fiction books
    9) Eating foods in excess of basic nutritional needs
    10)Flirting with girls in chat who think I"m not an old geezer

Other than that I'm pretty busy with managing my vast empire and holdings.

Later-keep on rockin in the free world*--HB

* Neil Young

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit