reborn 2002 is the man!

by knighthawk1981 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Reborn - do not tell strangers on the internet where you live

Refiners: since you are also very cool, where do YOU live?? Are you italian or from some other fire breathing ethnic group?? and..so where do you live again?

Edited by - Beck_Melbourne on 4 August 2002 20:43:27

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

LOL

Thank you for the concern Beck.

I will generalize my answer for you knighthawk, but I live near Chicago, Illinois, USA.

• knighthawk1981
    knighthawk1981

gainesville, fl....home of the Gators!
    there are TWO kingdom halls in town...which one do i raise hell at

• Nikita
    Nikita

My mother believes I am an apostate and an abomination, and told me to my face how I was not the son she raised and how it would have been better had I not been born.

My brother and I no longer speak, and he had the audacity to say to my face what a shame it will be for me to be destroyed at Armaggedon, and how he would have to explain to our deceased grandparents once they are resurrected how I had turned my back on God, and was subsequently destroyed for it

If only they could hear themselves-how arrogant and hurtful they sound!

I have a brother like that Jason-and he would sooner hug a stranger than show any kind of love towards me! (this is not Mr. Biggs!)

You go get 'em!!!!

Nikita

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Reborn, if you need a Dad, I'll adopt you. Just don't ask for money or the keys to my truck

Seriously, you have impressed me with your thoughts and I have always appreciated your praise of my veteran status. Many your age could care less.

Lew W

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik
    Did not realize that many people paid attention to me around here.

'course we do guapito.

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

My mother believes I am an apostate and an abomination, and told me to my face how I was not the son she raised and how it would have been better had I not been born.

any woman who would say this to her precious child does not deserve the honorable title of "mother".

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

I'm with you I&P...I am sickened by her attitude...sorry Reborn but your mother is not deserving of you.

(((((Reborn)))))

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

I have 100% no anger! Life is too good!

• knighthawk1981
    knighthawk1981

reborn,

when you passed out anti-JW fliers did any dubs try to stop you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit