reborn 2002 is the man!

by knighthawk1981 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

i repeat

REBORN ROCKS

go get em

we love you here.....and i love my df'd sons, tell em i love em every chance i get. they know that df'd or not, i will spend all the time i can and they need.
    course, i am not really a dub anymore, just haven't been found out yet or figured out how to DA without blowing my life and business apart.
    that is why REBORN rocks.........he has followed his conscience

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

Reborn,

Your account of your life is so moving. You're so young and you've been through so much.

Baptized at 11 years of age. I am sincerely appalled. To have to lose your family over something you did at 11 years of age. That makes me pretty angry! If I can be your big sister or help, e-mail me. That they would say you're going to die at Armageddon... It is NO ones place to JUDGE!

((((((((((((((Reborn2002)))))))))))

YoursChelbie

• knighthawk1981
    knighthawk1981

you haven't been out a year and you're kicking some major ass!

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Edited by - StinkyPantz on 5 August 2002 0:55:30

• SYN
    SYN

KICK THE ARSES OF THOSE IN HIGH PLACES, REBORN!

• The Alchemist
    The Alchemist

Your Amazing! You need to be cloned about a 1000 times and that would surely end the printing company!

• avengers
    avengers
    I thank you for the compliment regarding my passion, alasI am but one voice of many crying out against the crimes of the Watchtower against humanity.

So am I. and him and her and more and more and more and more and more,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Chisel away at those Watchtower Walls. If it's God's Building then nothing will bring it down. So what do you think? Is it God's Building? mmmmmmm. Pedophiles, sleeping with the beast, shares that link with the military? and more and more and more.

When I was happily chiseling away at the Walls I must have hit a toilet, 'cause man what a stench! So watch how you chisel

Happy chiseling............Andy

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Here's to Reborn and his quest to bring the WBTS where it looks like the Bulli KH!:

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

(Oops - a repost!) Here's to Reborn and his quest to bring the WBTS where it looks like the Bulli KH!:

Edited by - Stephanus on 5 August 2002 7:3:41

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo
    Reborn said: I am what the Watchtower Society fears most knighthawk1981

You are the knighthawk1981? What about the other guy? Do we have 2 knighthawk1981s? Is Knighthawk1981 a some sort of general term?

But thank you for sharing your story, reborn. And always remember that you are not alone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit