REINCARNATION MAKES PERFECT SENSE

by new boy 35 Replies latest jw friends

• COMF
    COMF

rofl@six

• Valis
    Valis

Um....someone forgot to mention that most who believe in reincarnation hold to the belief that you probably will not come back in human form...

Governing Body will come back as ecoli...guess where they get to live...

ZOs COs and DOs will all come back as parrots...

Elders will come back as donkeys...always carrying the burden for the master

Ministerial Sevants will come back as janitors...talk about stuck in a rut...*L*

Pioneers will come back as those pesky flies that always get into the house..

Average Dub comes back as an earthworm...already used to never seeing light and eating whatever crap they are fed..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• new boy
    new boy

Very good Valis

But lets have compassion for all these types.

I personally was a German pliot in WW II in my last life. I refused to stand up to my leaders { the Nazis} and killed myself. So of course I chose to be born into a J,W. family this life to learn my leason of standing up for what I believe in,------- this life.

• new boy
    new boy

To Big Tex:

You were NOT a bad boy in your last life again there is no good or bad. You have just chose to have a different experience this life, maybe you chose a life of lack, or pain, or to learn the leason of forgiveness. Remember ther is free will these are all things You have chosen to experience for yourself. Enjoy the trip!

To SpiderMonkey

We chose not to know, thats the whole reason to have the the experience. Would you what to go to a movie if you knew everything that was going to happen in it? Or someone was sitting next to you telling you what was going to happen next? You chose no to remember the life, you have chosen for youself. There is plenty of time to review your life on the other side, where we spend most of our time anyway.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

new boy, you sleazy bag of shit. What Big Tex went thru was bad. Free will is (almost) as stupid and braindead a concept as karma. Rest assured he had none. Just as anyone who has another's will imposed on them as a child has none.

Now why are you speaking as if you know anything about this stuff? hmmm? why? Why are you talking with authority? How does that make you any different than crazy Chuck Russell or that wack-job Rutherford? Those men spoke in the exact same tone that you speak, and I must conclude that you are exactly as full of shit as they were.

• new boy
    new boy

To Sixofnine

WE have been everthing or will be everything, for some people this is there first time on earth, I have personally have been here over 3100 times most of these times I have not been human. There is no better or worse we are all part of the same thing all are part of God We are all heading away from and towards God at the same time. There is no Time as we know it. everything is happening at the same time. That was the hardest thing for me to remember. We know everything there is to know, We chose to remember it or not.

To Expatbrit

Everone thinks they are Cleopatra? Maybe so I never was YET. A soul can chose to be more then one person at one time, I know of 3 people who say the were Moses, and it is possible that all were or are. Since there is no time I could chose the experience, of being Cleopatra still yet.

• new boy
    new boy

To Sixofnine

You don't have to feel what I say is true or not. I'm not srarting another church, or looking for followers. All dogma is not true.

I'm just giving another another way of looking outside the box------- your box. A Box you are convinced is real.

I don't know what Big Texs has experienced.I don't know what you have experienced, and you my friend don't know what I have experienced. All I'm suggesting is there is another way to look at any experience.

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey
    Amazing how people who can't deal with reality always have interesting jobs in their past life(s). Oh I know, you included peasants, but the real question is why you included anyone but peasants. That is by far the station in life of the overwhelming majority of people who have ever populated the earth. The others are so few it isn't really worth a mention.

The only glimpse I've ever had into past lives was a Tarot card reading, which used every card in the deck to highlight trends between lives... I didn't get any major details (IE "I was Napoleon, I see myself issuing orders to the cavalry at Waterloo" or whatever); rather I got the sense that my past few lives were much like my current one is: A "peasant" who is used to leaving people or things behind when they don't suit his/her current growth needs. I agree that the tendency is to romanticize, and imagine something exciting, like what we would see in a movie.

We chose not to know, thats the whole reason to have the the experience. Would you what to go to a movie if you knew everything that was going to happen in it? Or someone was sitting next to you telling you what was going to happen next? You chose no to remember the life, you have chosen for youself. There is plenty of time to review your life on the other side, where we spend most of our time anyway.

new boy, I agree in the sense that I think we are limitless spiritual beings. The only reason we have placed, or have had placed, limits on our experience, is so that we *can* experience physical reality as human beings. The point I was making is that I don't think it would make sense to be punished in the next life for something one did in the past. In other words, to be reborn as a chicken because you didn't make a good human. What would that teach you? Nothing, IMO... But to be reborn as a human with the same lesson to learn that you *didn't* learn last time; that would make sense I think... Rather than being punished or rewarded in the next life, I think that we are *growing* from one life to the next; or if we don't then we simply repeat the experience from a different angle.

It's all conjecture... That's what makes it so much fun

• new boy
    new boy

Just digging some out of my bone yard to make my "1,000" posts

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

I have had experiences that are congruent with reincarnation.

I have had experiences that deny karma (which, for the same reasons SpiderMonkey and others have shared, also comes up short for me in the intellectual arena, too).

Bu another way of looking at these experiences (if meaning is to be injected at this level) might be that we are all sharing the same "soul", which peeks out from billions of different eyes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit