Explain this then

by Legendary U.2.K. 51 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

[Points the Dragoon at LEGEND and unloads]

*BLAM!* *BLAM!* *BLAM!* *BLAM!* *BLAM!* *BLAM!*

Ahhhhh much better, no more illiterate rantings.....

and now the truth about opinions.....

Edited by - crazy151drinker on 2 August 2002 19:54:15

• D8TA
    D8TA

Legendary Idiot said,

Luke 21 verse 36, is good Advice, and So is: John 9 verse 31,

Now we read from the book of D8TA Chp. 1 verse 1 - 5:

(1) I don't give a shit what your OPINION is, in any printed book on this planet. You are a "Thug", you are worthless. (2) And D8TA saw all the "Thugz", who opinions derived from foolishness and arrogance. (3) D8TA then adorned the mighty boot, and put it on his foot. (4) The Legendary U.2.K Thug bent his ass over. (5) D8TA proceeded to deliver Legendary U.2.K. a Holy ass kicking, and everyone said, "tis was good of D8TA to do".

Moron.

Are you still going to TRY and mess with me fool? I wiped your silly butt on the Usama Bin Laden-astroid/meteor thread.

For those who wonder how ignorant this fool Legendary U.2.K. is, have a lookie here:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=29302&site=3

I say things for a purpose & for a Reason

And that "reason" is to encourage people to seek a valuable education beyond RAP music and EminEm videos. And that "purpose" is to show people how dire the situation has become with kids who drop out of the public education system in the U.S.A.

Blame bush for 9/11 because he knew something about it, and Was'nt paying attention before 9/11

Hey dorky boy, I've already presented information that the U.S. government SHARES accountability as to the events of 9-11 on this board. I don't just blame Bush Jr., Clinton, Bush Sr., and/or Reagan. ( BTW idiot, take a history class...it goes way beyond Bush Jr. ). It wasn't these presidents, nor any government agencies that flew the planes in to buildings and the ground, and murdered people on 9-11.

Now we come back to this TOPIC post....what the HELL does any of this have to do with your topic? Hmmm? That's right. NOTHING!

What does all this have to do with you believing whether God/Jesus/Holy Spirit are all one and the same? And that everyone else is wrong? Hmmm? That's right. NOTHING.

You haven't debated nor provided any logical ( or coherent for that matter ) argument as to the people putting you to task on this subject. All you have is: " I'm the arrogant egotist who knows all, but can't back up my B.S., but you all are all wrong and stupid" attitude. Then again, what do you expect from a person who is sucking on the other end of a bottle of J.D. or a 40 of English?

Why don't you come back here in a few years, after you get your G.E.D. and take a few C.C. classes....hell, why don't you return after you take a fingerpainting class, that might improve your skills a bit.

I'll wipe you from one end of this board to the other Legendary Idiot. As to the topic of this post...here's my opinion: I don't give a crap.

D8TA

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

thewiz writes: "Col. 1:15-makes it impossible to make Jesus equal to the Father."

On the contrary, Col. depicts Christ as image ( see also 2 Cor. 4:4) of the invisible God (John 1:18).He is pre-eminent and supreme as God's agent in the creation of all things, including angels (Col. 1:16 and John 1:3). He is prior to all things (Col. 1:17 and Heb. 1:3) Firstborn of creation doesn't mean Jesus was the first creature made by the Father. It means he is the heir of all creation. All things were created for him (Col. 1:16) and in him all things hold together (Col. 1:17) See also Heb. 1:2.

Jesus is not the Father, but he is the perfect revelation of the Father. That is why he could say: "No man can come to the Father but by me...He who has seen me has seen the Father." (John 14:6-9) And yet, "No man can come to me (Jesus) unless the Father, who sent me, draws him." (John 6:44) Jesus mirrors, reflects or images the Father. He makes the Father known. (John 6:46) That's the type of unity between the two. They are different persons yet they are interdependent. "He that hates me hates my Father." (John 15:23) You can't have one without the other. In other words, if you want to know who the Father is look at Jesus. He is in the Father and the Father is in him. And no one comes to the Father but through him. All must "honor the Son just as they honor the Father." (John 5:23)

• Satanus
    Satanus

Hey wiz

If you had a really big jug of water, and you poured some into a glass, would the stuff in the glass still be water? If you had 6 billion empty glasses, amd you filled them all from the big jug, would all the glassses still be water? See where this is going?

SS

• Legendary U.2.K.
    Legendary U.2.K.

Littletoe: Seems like you are angry, Well dont angry at me, I'm not doing anything Wrong... I'm just telling the truth like christ & God told us to do... Jesus said: Him and the father are one.. now if christ was really god, Would'nt it more sense for christ to say: "I am my father? <---yes... Hello, christ is not god!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

U2K:
    I'm not angry, I'm trying to give you a wakeup call. You are misrepresenting my Father and appear to be demonstrating a woeful lack of understanding about His purposes.

Jesus didn't say "I am my Father" because he isn't the Father, he's the Son.

He effectively said "I am my Father's Son" and "I am a chip off the old block".

SS:
    I like the illustration, and would tweak it to add an intermediary jug, identical to the first.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Well I shot legend and it didnt kill him, it just blew his brains out! (and I shot him in the ass!)

• JanH
    JanH

Kenneson,

The Trinity is the teaching that there is only one God. This one God exists as three persons: The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. They are not three gods, but one God.

Essentially, then, God is a committee

- Jan

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

NEW LIGHT It all makes perfect sense now.

Man was created in Gods image...hence everyone who "thinks" they suffer from identity crises are normal.

Since there are statistically far less split personalities (schizophrenic) world wide then not,

Then all who are schizophrenic are members of the 144,000 the Bible speaks of.

They are literally 3 separate entities in one. One physical being sharing three personas each having its own spirit. Hence The chosen FEW

Think the WTS will buy it?

• Reslight
    Reslight

From all reason, if the Son and the Father are two persons, then they are not one being. It is only in the extra-Biblical redefinitions of words and terminology that God is supposedly three persons in one God. The Bible says not one word about such a thing as three persons in one God. The entire Bible has been distorted so as to read this doctrine into the Bible. To someone who does not accept the unique redefinitions of words of the extra-Biblical trinitarian philosophy, if Jesus is God Almighty and the Father is also God Almighty then Jesus is praying to himself.

http://reslight.addr.com/l-trinity.html

Christian love,

Ronald

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit