Explain this then

by Legendary U.2.K. 51 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Legendary U.2.K.
    Legendary U.2.K.

Third: christians teach that that: Reincarnation plays the major part of Jehovah coming in the flesh... Reincarnation is not a bible teach, nor do it exist....

• FRUSR8TD
    FRUSR8TD

U2K

You are still very young....give it some time....I give you an A on your enthusiasim tho'.

• D8TA
    D8TA

Reincarnation is not a bible teach, nor do it exist....

Me D8TA. Me show you ass kick. D8TA kick Legendary ass, again.

D8TA

• Legendary U.2.K.
    Legendary U.2.K.

And last: Now you done heard from past Times, that i plan on Changing the World This Dec into Early 2003... I Explode the following When i'm in the process of helping and saving millions of God's children: Bring Down Evolution and all it's ignorance, Bring Down Science and Make sure The Righteous ones and unrighteous ones understand that, Science Work and Science dont Exist, Everything that is Fruitful And Blessed are only possible though The messiah and The creator... Shed light on this So Call "CHRISTIANITY" and Survive till The coming Day of the Lord..... *Worldwide peace & Safety, then !!!BOOOOOOM!!!! lol, cant wait.......Alright i'm finsh, y'all believe what you want, peace.... .............. Westside thugliving, U2K The World's Fine$t!

• thewiz
    thewiz

praying is worship. is more than just a request. it is an intimate relationship between that being worshipped and that doing the worshipping -exempt, of course to idiom and local colloquialisms.

col 1:15 -makes it impossible to make Jesus equal to his father.

the student/creation can never be >= to the master/creator, unless of course you are Darth Vader.

• D8TA
    D8TA

Westside thugliving, U2K The World's Fine$t!

I eat spoiled little so called "Thugz" for breakfast...Thuggie-O's. Mmmm...Mmmmm, goood eatin!

The most uneducated slime in the world...the so called U.S. "Thugz". These kids think that "respect" is something "owed" and not "earned"...in which results in many ass kickings by adults who don't give a crap about "Thugz". Common amongst "Thugz", is the delusions of grandeur. This is caused by over indulgence in smoking chronic and listening to rap music by artists that are self absorbed by ego, money, and a false sense of power. They firmly believe that the MTV lifestyle is the height of success, and that the Real World is scripted. They are the most ignorant social group in the U.S.A., and the most cowardly, due to their glorifying a violent lifestyle. They have no value to the greater good, they are worthless.

Legendary U.2.K. is a prime example of how these people debate. With nothing more then arrogance and ego, and mostly at the end of drinking a 40 oz. of Olde English.

Thugz....what a waste of humanity.

D8TA

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Wiz:
    Prayer can be worship, but I would hesitate to state that it always is.

John 13:16 - A slave is not greater than his master.

This was while Jesus was washing his disciples feet (the context of why he was saying this is as important as the sound-bite). Yet the disciples were to be joint-heirs, co-rulers.

Yes, a slave may not be greater, but can he be equal, in some sense?

D8TA:
    I understand that one branch of the SDA have gone mainstream. Let's not tar them with the same brush, huh? Besides, Barry is a nice guy!

• Legendary U.2.K.
    Legendary U.2.K.

I say things for a purpose & for a Reason--->Thugliving... Anyway, D8TA, Um sorry to break the news to ya, but Thugs dont exist, but Ungodly and Wicked children do exist....Also, Again how many christians who say i'm Wrong and say many others are wrong, Blame bush for 9/11 because he knew something about it, and Was'nt paying attention before 9/11, Christians, Jewish, Muslims, Etc, Was shock about 9/11..... I was'nt tho, Cause if people knew so much, they would of known before hand that, THIS LIFE IS NOT THE LIFE THAT GOD PLANNED FOR US, THEREFORE BE ON A GUARD 24/7<-------> Luke 21 verse 36, is good Advice, and So is: John 9 verse 31, mankind is the cause of it's own destruction, Everything that bad happens is man's fault, <------it's quote different in the kjv.........Peace!

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

IMHO, having a one-sided conversation with anyone is the pits. It's a form of rejection when you don't get a reply. Silence makes a statement, and It hurts. The rejection and abandonment after you've been df'd--is worse than the pits. Sort of like the phone calls I used to make to mom when I was "out". I'd just had a baby, and a bad case of the blues. It took me a long time to get up the courage, but I finally broke down and phoned her. I was in a desolate place of depression. She answered "hello". When I said "mom, I just wanted to hear your voice", she cooly said "you know I can't talk to you", and hung up on me.

Hopefully, in addressing our pleadings to the expanse of creation, we might reach our universal parents, but it's still one-sided. When I was a JW, my prayers were not answered, and they were some of the most heartwrenching pleadings. I thought I needed to "try harder", to "do more". I think many times, if our prayers are "answered", it's perhaps because we have "dumped" out all our concerns, and can concentrate on a good ending or solution to a problem all by ourselves. Bottom line is, how can we know for certain?

It's a long shot, but If Jesus did it, then maybe it's not totally inconceivable. But, praying a certain way, in a certain place, certain time, head covered, unclovered--geesh, I can't accept that. These days, to me, Prayer is just a thoughtful question or expression, a thank you, a remark or statement--a plea for guidance and direction, whatever. Although I'd like to receive the answers to some of my prayers, I figure the creators know the whole picture of life here on earth, and so if something good happens as a result of praying, then that's great, but most times I use prayer as a sort of release of whatever I'm feeling. At least it's not quite as bad as the reality of up-front rejection by humans.

Karen

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

U2K:
    You are neither cool, nor funny. I suggest you ponder the way you've wasted your past 20 years and consider how you might better spend the next 20.

If you seriously think that you have a good standing before a just and righteous God, displaying the attitude that you've demonstrated on this site, then you may have another thing coming. I only hope, for your sake, that He's merciful to you because you may have an eternity to ponder it.

As for you "saying things for a purpose", I only wish you would turn that energy into listening to what others have to say. You might actually learn something. Instead you continue to make yourself look an idiot, regardless of how much intellect you are hiding away behind that manic persona (don't disappoint me by shattering that illusion, too!).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit