Explain this then

by Legendary U.2.K. 51 Replies latest watchtower bible

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

You can get medication for that manic laughter that you've developed...

So, I'm gonna bite - who do you pray to and worship?

Your last comment made your beliefs sound like a muslim/mormon hybrid.

Facial hair poll: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=33229&site=3

Edited by - LittleToe on 2 August 2002 13:52:15

• Satanus
    Satanus

Will fall on armageddon, & under thy sun is where you goeth...... "!!!I LAUGH AT BILLIONS!!!!"

You sound you hate/dispise others who don't see things your way. From your spelling and limited knowledge, i would say that you are still fairly young. So, there are still many oportunities for you to learn.

OTOH. If you are a mormon, the best thing you could do, is admit yourself to a hospital and get electroshock therapy treatments. Then start over. Mormons are notorious lying basards.

SS

• FRUSR8TD
    FRUSR8TD

OK U.2.K. let me try...

First lets look at the book of issaha...

here we see a prophecy of the comming of the messiah..."and his name shall be emannuel"

that name directly translates to GOD WITH US!

I tried to explain in another thread that you started that you HAVE to put yourself in the shoes of people at the time. Also you have to understand that Jesus was here to teach and set an example. He HAD to pray in order to teach people HOW to pray!!

Also at the time when you would introduce yourself to some one you would say "I am *name* son of *name*" The reason was that you were directly associated by who your father was. If your father was a theif...then you were also. If you father was a respected man...then so were you. Now Jesus Knew this..so when he called himself the "son of GOD" he was makeing a DIRECT claim to being GOD! He also called himself the son of man, so what does this mean? That was another direct claim to his dual nature. He was GOD WITH US (emmanuel) and that meant that he was BOTH god and man. There is also another part of the bible where jesus was telling a bunch of stories with a point. They were called parables, VERY criptic. The apostles asked him later why did you not just say what you mean? Why are you being so criptic? Now jesus basicly says there is a method to his madness. He says...look the only people who are going to be able to figure this out are the people who have accepted me as there savior...(yes I am paraphraseing)....anyone else is going to be clueless. U2K..have you noticed that the WHOLE bible is pretty criptic? Think there is a reason for this? How long are you going to be clueless?

• JanH
    JanH

U2K,

It's a good idea to understand a doctrine before criticizing it. The trinity does not teach that the Father and Jesus is the same person. It teaches they are two different persons. LT told you that already, but you seemed to miss it.

- Jan

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    Yea that's right saintsatan, christ Was praying to himself lmao
    "christianity(whatever thAt is lol)..
    LAUGH AT BILLIONS!!!!

Why is it that these semi-literate troll types are always laughing so much? It makes them seem like village idiots.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

U2K,

You're arrogant laughter doesn't matter two shits to someone who doesn't believe in God in the first place. Please, don't grace us with your ignorance anymore. No one cares about you or your little deity. He hasn't ever put food on my table. I do that.

ash

• D8TA
    D8TA

It makes them seem like village idiots.

"seems"? Let me modify:

The are the village idiots, and Legendary U.2.K. is their king.

D8TA

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Who the hell is Jesus??? Never heard of 'em.

• FRUSR8TD
    FRUSR8TD

By the way U2K....If jesus were to come today and knock on your door....what would he say about your attitude? If you truly believe that those who do not think as you do will die..should the proper respose be sorrow and not glee?....Just another point to show why you "don't get it yet"...I sure hope you do soon.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Janh

Actually, the wt seems to not understand the official trinity definition. In one of my last wt meetings, a speaker gave a 3/4 hour wt talk on the trinity. He spoke to the effect that trinitarians claim jesus and god are the same person. After the meeting, i asked and tried to explain the mistake to him. He swore he was right, got into a huff, and walked away.

It appears that the wt is either too ignorant to understand what the catholic definition is trying to say, or they are using a sly tactic of making it look less sensible than it is. Strawman approach, i believe.

SS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit