So this is where everyone has gone!

by Esmeralda 38 Replies latest jw friends

• JAVA
    JAVA

DA,

I notice when someone trys to be the cock of the block, well, everyone just avoids them like a plague.

Hey, everyone knows Simon is the "cock of the block." Oh, now I get it; that's why we avoid him!

--JAVA, counting time at the Coffee Shop

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

That's nice Java!

(gratitiude for ya ;)

ROTFL unclebruce

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Hey you found us!!!!! COOL!!!!

Venice

• somebody
    somebody

hey! can a female be "cock of the block'?

just an innocent question, of course.

somebody. :-)

• JAVA
    JAVA

somebody wisely inquired:

can a female be "cock of the block'?

I'll bet Simon's spouse can answer that question. I know who rules the roost at my house, and she's one fine chick!!!

--JAVA, counting time at the Coffee Shop

Edited by - JAVA on 14 March 2001 20:51:59

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Welcome Essie,

Looks like this is gonna be some sweet party! Or should we have an aussie BBQ?

Cheers,

Ozzie (of the freedom class)

• DevilsAdvocate_DA
    DevilsAdvocate_DA

Somebody,

In the foul family, chickens, they call it the pecking order. The head hen starts the pecking and the rest follow. They will peck that hen or roaster till it dies.

If you feed your foul, chickens, sugar beets they will not peck each at each other.

If we feed our heart and mind with sugar, good thought, we will not peck on each other.

But if you want to be the "cock of the block" it's ok with me.

DA

• somebody
    somebody

thanks guys. :-)

I needed that. being the cock of the block beats being the door mat anyday. even if it's only on-line.

peace,
    somebody

• TR
    TR

Welcome, new ones! I was rarely at h20, so I don't know many from there. I always enjoyed Farkel for sure. Anyone know where he is?

TR

• somebody
    somebody
    I always enjoyed Farkel for sure. Anyone know where he is?

TR,

not sure if the "real farkel" is he or not. if you read some of his posts on the new H20 you might get a clue. maybe not though, like I haven't. he is either in love, or it isn't really him. :-) Uncle Bruce may know if it's him or not.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit