• riz
    riz

myMichelle,

thank you very much for the link.
    -riz

• Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Hi Everybody!

Thanks to all the 'old' faces for the warm greetings and to all the 'new' faces for the great welcome. I hope that I will be able to contribute something of value to the board now and again! :)

I'll try to come back to this thread tomorrow to add some in depth individual replies, but as Michelle pointed out, my time online is limited these days (have to rest my eyes a lot) still I'll try to do my best!

Nice to meet (or, reunite as the case may be)with you all, thanks for making me feel at home. I like it here already.

*hugs* to all
    Essie

p.s. Thanks Michelle for posting the link to my site while I was offline and unable to answer that request. I appreciate all the help I can get :)

• Farkel
    Farkel

It's me.

Farkel

• Englishman
    Englishman

Hi Farkel,

Nice to see you too.

Englishman.

• somebody
    somebody

Hi farkel, it's nice seeing you here. were your ears ringing?

peace,
    somebody

• Sunchild
    Sunchild

Hi, Es! Nice to see you here, and I hope you enjoy the board. I know I didn't always say anything, but I've always enjoyed reading your posts. Hope things are going well for you.

*Rochelle. :)

---------
    "Most men complacently accept 'knowledge' as 'truth'. They are sheep, ruled by fear."
    -- Sydney Losstarot, "Vagrant Story."

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

Hi Es,
    Just thought I'd drop in to say "hi". How is your little girl doing? Any updates??

NewLight2

• Jackson
    Jackson

Same way I felt tonight. The good ol' gang is posting for all to see and enjoy. I love it.

Action Jackson - of the read with glee class.

• Tina
    Tina

Farkel!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hello and Welcome :D hugs,Tina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit