So this is where everyone has gone!

by Esmeralda 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Wow, looking at the post list I can hardly believe my eyes. Looks like the list of names from 'old' H2O!

Thanks to UncleBruce for posting this URL on coolboards so I could find my way here. I look forward to seeing what's going on.

My best to all,
    Essie

• somebody
    somebody

Hi Es,

It's nice to see you here! :-)

I hope your daughter is recuperated. And I hope your health is improving.

best wishes to you and yours.

peace,
    somebody ( Chag on the old H20 )

• Seven
    Seven

Welcome to the board Esmeralda! It's good to see you here. Btw, great web site!

Seven

• myMichelle
    myMichelle

Hi Es!

Good to see you again! Hope you are doing well and those stairs aren't playing any more tricks on you again. Durned stairs..

Yep, I saw a bunch of names that are familiar, so I decided to visit over here (was feeling too bogged down over at H2O, although I still pop in there as well).

My best to you and yours,
    Peace and Blessings,
    Michelle

• somebody
    somebody

Just jumping back in to welcome Michelle too. I didn't see you here! :-) I've got to catch up on posts.

it's nice to see you here also.

peace,
    somebody

• JAVA
    JAVA

Hi Essie,

Welcome to this db; it's nice having several of the regulars from h20 joining in. You also have a nice Web site, it's free of clutter, easy to navigate, great topics, etc. Nice having you here!

--JAVA, counting time at the Coffee Shop

• myMichelle
    myMichelle

Hi Chag..um..er..Somebody,

I'll get used to the new name, thanks for the welcome. I have been lurking around since the beginning of the year, but finally decided to jump on over here as well.

Peace,
    Michelle

• Englishman
    Englishman

Hello Es,

It`s nice to hear from you. This site is so civilised that I only sign in while wearing shirt and tie! Just kidding, it can get quite lively. Welcome.

Englishman.

• Simon
    Simon

Hi Esmeralda & myMichelle and anyone else I haven't welcomed (so many new names it's hard to keep up)
    I should add something to display what peoples H20 & WitNet names were shouldn't I?
    I'd be 'Caliban' BTW...

• DevilsAdvocate_DA
    DevilsAdvocate_DA

Welcome,

I believe you will enjoy the format and the people.

What I like about this format and the people is: The format is easy to move around in and the people are not big-to-does. No one is trying to prove who is the cock of the block. I notice when someone trys to be the cock of the block, well, everyone just avoids them like a plague.

Welcome, I am looking forward to your fine comments like over on H20.

DA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit