Answering the call of nature at conventions

by berten 26 Replies latest social humour

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

One answer to the smelly, overcrowded, 100% humid privies, I left and went to Hotels that were not on the list. 2 fold purpose. Relieve onself, and have a beer!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Was it just me or did the bathrooms ALWAYS reek? I don't mean just at the KH, but at the district conventions as well. And it didn't matter if it was in a stadium, an arena it was nasty. I used to hold it just to avoid going in there. When I was a kid, I thought it was the fault of the city-owned stadium, but then my dad took me to a baseball game and I had to go and the bathroom was not only clean but it didn't stink! Amazing what a little cleaning and fresh air will do.

• Matty
    Matty

Have you heard of the sorcerers apprentice in Fantasia?

You know the bit where Mickey Mouse grabs an axe and tries to chop a mop into pieces; the mop, however, divides just like an amoebae into two mops. Obviously the brothers and sisters who look after the toilets at Twickenham convention feel the same thing will happen with soap and paper towels. This year they ripped all the hand towels in two to make them last longer, as if you could actually dry your hands with such a tiny piece of paper, and they sliced all the soaps in two for the same reason. I wonder if they genuinely thought the soap would last longer if it was cut in two?

It's just potty!

• kat7302
    kat7302

I have to say that I do know of one occasion where the restroom/toilet at a convention was used for sexual intercourse and get this...they werent married!

IT WASNT ME SO STOP THINKING IT!

Nice use of the word 'Potty' btw Matt....clever boy!

Edited by - kat7302 on 6 August 2002 16:2:9

• Bleep
    Bleep

It matters where you go. The real good ones are in Indiana State :)

• Bleep
    Bleep

Matty wrote, "Have you heard of the sorcerers apprentice in Fantasia?"

No, I try to stay away from Spiritism.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Bleep, if you think that's spiritistic, then you truly need help.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit