Hey my JW daughter is coming to visit .

by mouthy 31 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

If any of you pray.Please do for me.After the Aug Kingdom Ministry allowing the active JW to help an AGED sick parent

my JW daughter is coming from Montreal on the 29th of JULY......

I was in hospital for pain management-Thanks Watchtower !! for allowing a bit of humanity to creep in.

Must be cos they saw the POPE arrive!!!!!!!lol

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

((((((((((Grace)))))))))))

I'm so sorry to hear about your pain and having to go to pain management to control it.

I hope your daughter's visit isn't another pain for you but a time for healing and love.

Hugs,

j2bf

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks so much Joy. she is a really lovely person.When my other daughter was dying- she came to help me look after her for 10 days.She wouldnt touch any of the Christian cards that were arriving in the home-And when Melanie( the one that died) Pastor came to pray for her- The Witness left the house.

She was extremly kind to the kids( twins of 12 yrs old & a boy 14 yrs)But never mentioned a word about the "LIE"

I pray it will be the same this time- She threw me out of her house at 1.a.m in the morning 14 yrs ago when I said I had read

"The Owellian Mind OF Jehovahs Witness" My Other daughter Susan -(a JW at the time) & I had to drive 6 hours home.at that time.

Just obedience to" Mother "-not me the WT

Susan is free now also. ((((((hug))))

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Oh Grace I am so happy to hear that, and at the same time I have been worried about you. I haven't seen you in the chat or board posting and I sent u and e-mail I hope you got it.

How delighted and happy you must be that your daughter is finally coming to see you after all these years. I pray that the visit is a happy one. Is there something in the August insert that is new regarding families? Is the WTS being human or what? Which of course I doubt.

I"m sorry you have been in so much pain. I know its terrible when you have pain all the time. And when its hot humid and miserable outside pain is alway more compouned. Well I pray you are doing better and wishing you a wonderful reunion with your daughter. Keep us posted. E-mail me when you have a chance. Lots of love hugs and kisses

Terry aka orangefatcat xoxoxoxoxox

• mommy1
    mommy1

Mouthy..

I will pray for you . I wish you health and a peaceful visit with your Daughter.

• Pierced Angel
    Pierced Angel

Grace,

I hope everything goes well with the visit.

I'm so sorry to hear about your health problems and pain.

If you want company, I'm not too far, could come and help

you out if you want. Just let me know in advance a little.

Take care, hoping good things for july 29th!

Anne

Edited by - pierced angel on 26 July 2002 13:15:16

Edited by - pierced angel on 26 July 2002 13:18:30

• lady 45
    lady 45

Grace, it is so nice to know that you are doing fine, just be thankful that you have a daughter
    sometimes my sons are the last to show up any where lol
    you take care of yourself
    lady 45

• mouthy
    mouthy

Ann your a real sweetie. I really dont think my house is that bad- any excuse to see my daughter come- I am so excited. I do hope it goes well. I do want to hug her before I die. Your offer is so sweet. Who says we would have no one when we leave the "lie" ? ( the WTower does)I have so many wonderful friends who care now. (((((((Hugs))))

Terry I sent you an e-mail.Thanks love

• Beans
    Beans

Grace:

You are a sweetheart and I wish you all the best!

Love Glen

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks Glen XXXXXXXXX((((((hug)))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit