Hey my JW daughter is coming to visit .

by mouthy 31 Replies latest jw friends

• waiting
    waiting

Dear Mouthy,

I think we've only chatted once in the chatroom, but I've heard lovely things about you from others. Congratulations on all the friends you've made. I know it doesn't take the place of the open love of your children....but it does help.

I hope your daughter's visit goes well...perhaps she's mellowed somewhat? Or just learned to *get around* the WT commands?

Take care & enjoy your visit.

waiting

• outnfree
    outnfree

Grace,

I'm SO excited for you! I'm hoping for the BEST visit between you and your daughter!

But I'm sorry you're in so much pain. Please let her spoil you!

Love,

out

• rosalyn
    rosalyn

Good morning Grace:

I haven't been on the board much over the last few days but I am so glad I checked this morning. And I hope this posting will make up for not seeing you in live chat last week. I am still getting the hang of this.You are more computer literate than I am by a long shot.

I want everyone on this board to know that Grace has devoted many years to helping ex JWs. She has taken a lot of flack from the organiztion and as much as I hate to admit it it she hasn't always been treated kindly by those she has most definitely taken into her spiritual and physical care. She puts on quite the spread when you say you are just coming for coffee.

I found Grace when I was going through a second low after being disfellowshipped. While my "worldly" friends have been absolutely amazing and supportive I finally realized that after 12 years of being out I needed some "good association" with ex JWs. Grace was the first one to take me in.And there is a humorous story behind this but I will not go into it here.

Grace: You said you wanted to kiss A....before you die. And I know you have said you are tired and you are ready to go home to be with Jesus but I tell you there are just too many people that need you here in the flesh Grace. I hope you really do allow yourself to put your feet up, tend to your body and read those novels you were telling me about. I have a box of Catherine Cookson novels that are like new and you do resemble her so much. Call me if you want me to drop them off. Please take care of yourself. You are cherished.

Rosalyn (B)

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thank you so much Rosalyn -for your very kind words.That was so nice of you.Yes I am taking it easy-( except tday I have to go to Fergus to dogsit.....for my grandsons new dog). I have raised my kids, looked after my grandkids, my great grand kids. NOW the dogs!!!!!Oh well it is nice to be needed.

I might take you up on Catherine Cookson book. I am reading Frank Sinatras Un authorized bio right now......

Haven't done that in years!!! ( read stuff OTHER than exJW or in JW)

It is 6.43 a.m. & I have to be there by 8.0a.m So I am off for the day.

Really ;looking forward to A visit.MONDAY!!!!!!!!!! Take care sweetie.........Grace

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well she is still here ( out for the day) so far so good- just a couple of tense moments when I was going over my affairs at death

for Both of my daughters to be aware of.They were both here Sue is also OUT.Annmarie is the one IN

In my will I say I want Amazing Grace sang at my funeral( she snickered) Also I say I want "going Home" sang- She thinks I am mad to think I am going anywhere but the GRAVE-( she can prove it lol) but wouldnt let me Prove I am NOT- Would not perticipate in prayer when some of my Christian friend invited us to lunch & said Grace.

She is truly a lovely girl- but is adament it is THE TRUTH>>>>>

Saw Dateline -but says She knows the society has been teaching for years to report it.......??????I said they didnt when I was IN

She says well they have NEW LIGHT>>> Got upset when I said God dont change his mind..."Well they are ONLY men" she said.

I said "but they say they are prophets of God-" but wont allow me to show the WT that said it...She goes home Sat A.M.

I thank God so much for her visit.But my heart aches for taking her in to such blindness. She talks about how much she is out in "Service"

So we stop when we get "to close to the bone" otherwise I think she would leave /The brothers are WONDERFUL!!!!!!Yeah Right!!

• flower
    flower

(((((hugs))))) and Kisses to you Grace. I'm glad things are going ok with your daughter there. Shes definately blinded and stubborn but as long as she doesnt try to stop your family from carrying out your wishes then its ok.

I know you'd love to have her come out of the cult so you can spend more time with her and your grands but it sounds like shes a lifer so dont let it cause you too much heartache. If she is happy or thinks she is then so be it. Maybe she will visit you more often after this..just keep the jw conversation to a minimum and hopefully all will be well.

Love ya and I'll give you a call sometime after she leaves...

Flower

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks flower. Yes I think she a lifer too.But you know me "Trust in the Lord with all your heart & not lean on your own understanding" I have been praying for years I would be able to cuddle her before I die- I am able to do that every morning, & night ( kiss too). So we are half way there ( me & Jesus)

I Love you to Flower.think of you often. Yes I will talk with you after Sat 3rd (((((Hug))))

• outnfree
    outnfree

Grace,

Glad to hear that it's going fairly well and that you're getting those hugs and kisses!!!

Sad to say I would once have been the daughter that snickered at a request for Amazing Grace (although maybe in Annemarie's case it was because YOU"RE amazing, Grace?) and Going Home. Sometimes I am thoroughly appalled at how I behaved as a believing Dub.

Cherish those moments, Mouthy. And keep your mouth shut "as far as you are able." Remember the peaceable part? SOMEONE's got to do it! LOL

out

• Dino
    Dino

Consider it done mouthy!

Best regards.

Dino

• mouthy
    mouthy

Kissed & hugged her goodbye- Went very well considering- She just repeated all apostates are liars,They were Never part of the UN-& I am crazy if I think I am going anywhere but the grave.I took your advice "out& free I SHUT UP!!!!!!

Thanks for ALL your prayers & kind words of encouragement. I dont have to walk on "eggshells" anymore.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit