STUPID ELDERS AND CIRCUIT OVERSEERS

by minimus 30 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

How many stupid elders and CO's have you known??? Years ago, one CO used to stop at music stores so that he could sit behind a piano and play Beethoven.This was during field service! I knew of a stupid elder that knew a father who had been an elder and was deleted for immorality with his DAUGHTERS, and this stupid elder wanted to recommend him to be an elder again!!! I knew of a presiding overseer that used to be called "SCRUNCHIE" because he used to scrunch up his bald forehead and stutter things like "YOU CAN'T DO THAT...THAT'S NOT RIGHT"...and harrass everybody. Eventually, more than half the congregation left because of his meddling.

• Amazing
    Amazing

Most are like any other JW, not really stupid ... but more loyal to a system, and less loyal to humanity.

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

All the elders I've known have been stoopid barr one.......

• minimus
    minimus

No AMAZING....some are really stupid.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step
    Years ago, one CO used to stop at music stores so that he could sit behind a piano and play Beethoven.This was during field service!

Sounds like a man who was getting his priorities right to me.

HS

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

"More loyal to a system, and less loyal to humanity."

that's so good it belongs on a quote page or something. it's good because it's true. i have thought this so many times about jehovah's witnesses. too many times to count.

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Regarding piano playing CO: Why do you think he is "stupid"? He probably LOVED music so much. Let's look at the bright side. ;-)

All the elders I've known were very close friends of mine. They were very nice, kind and caring. The two elders, who had the last meeting with me, had teary eyes and had hard time talking when they knew that I was going to DA. They were really nice.

The only problem was that they were only willing to have the WTS's perspective. ;-(

• minimus
    minimus

sorry if i offended all you music lovers, but this guy would be out in service with a large group and have the person who was riding him around stop, and he would just go in and play music for a half hour....if you don't like "stupid", we'll change it to odd, o.k.?

• Lee Elder
    Lee Elder

They get dumber and meaner all the time.

Lee

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

No problem, minimus!

He had the car stopped to play piano? Wow, I wonder if that was his passion. I wonder if the WTS told him, "Forget about it!" ;-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit