Ghosts and Spooky things

by Crazy151drinker 51 Replies latest jw experiences

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Who here has every seen/felt/experienced Spooky/Ghostly things??? I did a couple of times at an Apt. I lived in when I went to State. Just wondering how common this stuff is....?????

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Yes, but this isn't the greatest place to reveal such things without getting lambasted.

• Mac
    Mac

Yes, I've had things move around that can't quite be explained. And believe me, I've tried my best to find a logical explanation!

• D8TA
    D8TA

LOL...okay, edited because I posted to the wrong message.

* sigh *

D8TA

Edited by - D8TA on 23 July 2002 19:30:34

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Double:

Lambasted? Well I dont care. Basicly the Apartment I had was a little weird. It all started with the blinds being open when we came home. Then ond day the sliding glass door was open. Soon after sometimes you would hear creaks and footsteps. Someone banged on my roomates door and woke him up-yet I was sound asleep. Sometimes my sliding shower door would in a different position when I went back into the bathroom. Also, twice, my room had this horrilbe smell. It was like an electical fire smell- where all the wiring and insulation is burning. YUCK! It lasted for like an hour. The strangest thing that happened invloved the deadbolt. My roomates and I used to play jokes on each other. We would hold the deadbolt so someone couldnt get in, or we would relock it once they unlocked it. Well anyways, one day I come home and unlock the deadbolt. It relocks. Ok Hah hah. I unlock it again. It relocks. Im thinking funny guys. But then I remembered my roomates were not home. I unlocked it again. It relocks. So I think, funny, it must be my friend Will. Will doesnt have a key. I unlocked it again. Open the door. No ones there. I freak out, grab my gun and go from room to room closet to closet ready to shoot someone. But no one was there. Freaked me out pretty bad.

Edited by - crazy151drinker on 23 July 2002 19:34:57

• Mac
    Mac

I think shooting might be "over kill" LOL

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Yikes....Yours is far more scaryer than mine. Your 'ghosts' seem to have a sense of humor, but I know it's no fun while you're going thru it. The couple I had involves apparitions....the first when I was in college.... The second one, years later, I too got out my revolver and checked the place out. Couldn't go back to sleep the rest of the night.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

:)

Sorry, but I didnt know who was in my house! I was freaked out! I expected someone to be there when I opened the door, not an empty Apt.

• Mac
    Mac

Crazy,

My "over kill" comment was in jest , pertaining to ghosts.I have a grandfathers clock that was carved and assembled by my wifes grandfather. At certain dates( death, anniversary, whatever) the tiny nut that holds the clock arms on, always pops off! It should not be possible , as the threads are in the same direction as the rotation of the hands(clock wise...LOL)

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    Who here has every seen/felt/experienced Spooky/Ghostly things???

Absoulety everytime I had to go over to my in-laws.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit