Where are you ?

by sunshineToo 102 Replies latest jw friends

• neyank
    neyank

Boston area.

neyank

• Xandria
    Xandria

I am in Charlotte, North Carolina. I was born and raised in California ( East LA. don't laugh) and my parents divorced ( mom remarried). Dad lives in Arizona.. so I grew up between the two. I lived awhile in both places.

We recently moved to Charlotte not to long ago. Still getting used to Southernese.

Xandria

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

San Diego, CA for the last 17 years. Lived in Weymouth Landing (Boston area) and Whitinsville (Worcester area), MA for most of my life.

• target
    target

Just west of Phoenix Arizona in Avondale

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

Sonoma County, in Northern California's wine country.

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

Ft. Lauderdale, Florida (where the boy's aren't).........

Trot

• Dia
    Dia

Chicago burbs

• abbagail
    abbagail

LOL @ Trotafox! The boys aren't here either... World's Most Famous Beach (or so the City Fathers' slogan goes...) Also home of Bike Week, NASCAR Racing, and Spring Break. Ugh on all 3! -- Born & raised in The Sleeping Giant (Jacksonville, FL), escaped '75 to California and then settled in the Rockies for awhile. Back to my native Florida in '80 and ended up in Daytona Beach, where I still sit. to this day...

If anyone is from the Amarillo area, please go here and hook up with DissedSis, which is why I did a search for Amarillo and found this thread. (Figured I'd add my demographics to the list while here.) DissedSis Lonely in the Texas Panhandle thread is here: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=38853&site=3

GRITS

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Just minutes north of Nashville Tennessee.

• PurpleV
    PurpleV

NEW YORK CITY!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit