Where are you ?

by sunshineToo 102 Replies latest jw friends

• KKLUV155
    KKLUV155

About 35 miles east of Baton Rouge Louisiana.

• Jesika
    Jesika

Dallas,Tx-------Well I just moved to Carrollton which is about 30 min from Dallas. I grew up in Dallas for the last 22yrs.

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

You said you were from Arizona, I used to chat with someone named Rosej from Arizona. Just put 2+2 togeather and got 5. Arizona is probably a very big place!

The estimated population of Arizona at the end of first quarter 2002 was 5,436,100. The gain during first quarter 2002 was estimated at 37,200, similar to the quarterly increases during 2000 and 2001. Net migration accounted for 26,200 of the 37,200 increase in the first quarter. Maricopa County was the home of about 3,268,700. Its population has been rising about 24,000 to 25,000 per quarter since 2000; the first quarter 2002 advance was about 23,900, of which net migration accounted for 15,800.
    ---(from some website)

yeah, it's pretty big all right

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I am from Newmarket Ontario, which is just about 40 minutes north of Toronto on Highway 11. Our town use to be nice, but now they have some many new homes here and last wk our town had their first vicious daytime rape. How sad, from a population of 50,000 a few yrs ago to now over 80,000. I am sad and we want to move where it is more peaceful and quite.

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Live close to Boise Idaho. Right on the river close to the mountains. Lots of trees-creeks-good fishing- good elk and deer hunting got the darned place paid for. Married a good woman- never a jw- retired and having the time of my life. The camping opportunities are the best ever. Moved all over the western states think I will stay right here.

• SoulJah
    SoulJah

Eureka, [The Real Northern] California; but was raised in Essex,Maryland, & lived in Winchester, Virginia

• gwyneth
    gwyneth

Orlando, Florida

• ve9gra
    ve9gra

New Brunswick, Canada... the great land of the bore...

Am I really the only one from NB on here???

• talley
    talley

River Falls, Wisconsin (35 m. east of Mpls-StPaul, MN)

• anewlife
    anewlife

Zanex and Crazy Drinker: I'm from Fresno, CA USA too. I wonder if we know each other. I'm sure we know mutual people. You can e-mail me if you'd like.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit