Where are you ?

by sunshineToo 102 Replies latest jw friends

• jaccilynn
    jaccilynn

west palm beach, florida for the past 9 years... originally from pontiac, michigan.

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

I am in northwest England, in between Manchester and Liverpool.

• zenpunk
    zenpunk

Upstate NY for the time being - still working on the big move to Dayton OH.

Also lived in Donegal, Ireland and Rugby, England

• Ray Skyhorse
    Ray Skyhorse

Behind the Redwood Curtain in Eureka, California.

• detective
    detective

Yikes! Lots of Massachusetts folks here!

I'm in Boston at the moment, then I get in car and go just outside of Boston and go home to bed (after I go to class and do an armload of errands, that is).

So Massachusetts is representing! Very nice. Of course, I'm not an exjw. So no Baystate apostofests for me Damn outcast that I am...

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Hey, detective!

I have been to Boston a few times. I still remember the Museum of Fine Art and Boston Common. ;-)

My brother, who was never a JW, went to school in Boston. Which school are you going? He went to Boston University.

• ISP
    ISP

Living room right now....I was in the hallway before. I was in the kitchen earlier also.

ISP

• detective
    detective

Hi Sunshine too! I'll be passing by BU on my way out of here today so I'll give it a little wave for you! I've been out of college myself for a few years now so the class I'll be at tonight is more of a personal/professional enrichment type of class. Unfortunately, it's also mandatory attendance so I'm dragging my over-tired self there. Need...caffeine...pronto...

• gumby
    gumby

From the east to the west ....from the north to the south..............

Young Charlie Taze Russell started a movement to these 4 corners. See what you can do if your persistant!

• dolphman
    dolphman

Seattle....specifically in Seattle's capitol hill neighboorhood

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit