Where are you ?

by sunshineToo 102 Replies latest jw friends

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

the sea of tranquility

(my earthly self lives in Arizona)

• Lieu
    Lieu

Very close to Harm, excuse..."Charm City" the place where you too could become a chalked outline who went out in a blaze of glory glistening near the moonlit background of Ft. McHenry; whereupon Francis Scott sat as he wrote the words to our National Anthem while a certain Armada (no offense meant to our brit friends) was being blown out of the waters of our fine Cheasapeke Bay for disturbing the crab mating ritural.....(we had to save the crabs!!)

Home to Domino Sugar, Jeppe Nut Inc., the HQTS of the Social Security Administration, world famous John Hopkins Hospital (BTW, located in the middle of the worst ghetto known to man...plenty of research subjects tho), Preakeness, Edgar Allen Poe, National Beau Beer, famous McCormicks "Old Bay" seasoned steamed Crabs (that will burn the skin off your lips, make your eyes water and nose run...but ooh soooo good!) only to be found correctly made on Crab Row, and last but not least home of the "Espantoon"; Baltimore (City) Police nightstick. .... Oh, on the outskirts the US Naval Academy.

Maryland you are; beautiful you are, Maryland you're taking my breath and stealing my heart away!!

Maryland, you sure are beautiful, today!!! :)

• patio34
    patio34

Ventura County, California. It seems as if there are quite a few on this thread from these here parts. I'm game for a beach BBQ somewheres easy for all to attend! Any takers?

Patio

• bay64me
    bay64me

Incense, are you, or do you know Rosej?

• Bona Dea
    Bona Dea

Northeast Georgia...minutes from SC and only about an hour from NC...

Francios,

I LOVE Savannah. We've been looking at going on vacation there (again) and visiting Tybee Island (didn't get that far last time). We went there last year in the Spring....and there is nothing quite like Savannah in the Spring. Decatur's not too far from where I live. I'll be going there (Atlanta) tomorrow (taking my kids to the eye Dr.) off Peachtree and Dunwoody. Thinking about hitting 6 flags while we're down that way. I used to really love going to six flags...but since I've had the kids, I can't stomach the rides like I once could. Guess I'll stick to the water rides...

Bona

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

Incense, are you, or do you know Rosej?

no and no . who is that? is that someone who posts here? i have two other nics besides this one: FreeRangeChicken (which i use sometimes), and NeonRainbow (which i don't really use at all.)

• bay64me
    bay64me

Incense,

You said you were from Arizona, I used to chat with someone named Rosej from Arizona. Just put 2+2 togeather and got 5. Arizona is probably a very big place!

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

I'm in Vancouver, Washignton, good old USA, right across the Columbia River from Portland, Oregon. I came here by way of Central Florida, Lake Tahoe, California, Ft. Bragg North Carolina, Nurnberg Germany, and many points in the Central Highlands of Sunny Tropical South Vietnam. But, I grew up in South Florida between Miami and Ft. Lauderdale.

I'm so tired of moving, I think I'll just stay here

Lew W

Watchtower Decruit

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

On the beautiful sand dune shores of Lake Michigan in West Michigan.

Outaservice

• larc
    larc

Brother Outa, are you going to travel to the apostafest just outside Detroit? Well, I hope ya can make it. I am plannen to be there. So, bro, be there or be square. Well, if ya caint make it, I understand, with my undeserved kindness and all. By the same token, I would like to run inta ya agin.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit