has YOU KNOW finally gone?

by searchfothetruth 34 Replies latest jw friends

• searchfothetruth
    searchfothetruth

I say with mixed feelings and fingers crossed, but I haven't read any of YOU KNOWS totally stupid and un-thought provoking posts the last few days and I was wondering if he had finally realised what a total moron he sounds or whether simon has done the decent thing and blocked the idiot from posting...or is it just wishfull thinking on my part????

• Nikita
    Nikita

Nah, he's around, I think he just posted a few the other day!

He likes to give us that fleeting hope but then he always comes back to share his insight with us!

Sigh...

Nikita

• searchfothetruth
    searchfothetruth

I don't know what it is, but the way he words things, even the stupid picture he's attached to his posts just give me the creeps and remind me of all the arrogant, selfish, over-bearing and irritating people I have happily got away from in the org.

I'm really glad I have this message board to read, it helps keep me sane and realise that they are the wrong ones.

• Nikita
    Nikita

LOL, you know that does kind of paint a picture in my head of some old brothers and sisters I used to know, I even have one brother (not Mr. Biggs or Quincy!) who can come across the same way!

• searchfothetruth
    searchfothetruth

The main problem with the elders is that they are trained to be that way. If they aren't, they soon have it brow-beaten into them. How are they supposed to lord it over the rest of us if they don't think they are better than us?

All the decent elders I know have recently stepped down or left altogether. I think they should just give them priests clothing and be done with it.

Edited by - searchfothetruth on 20 July 2002 22:11:48

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

even the stupid picture he's attached to his posts just give me the creeps

you mean.... THIS?>

(ooh, ain't i evil?)

p.s. i know what you mean though, about the picture. it gives me a creepy feeling too. seriously. no doubt.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

See the movie "What About Bob"?

He's Not GONE!

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

You Know posted here yesterday:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=32601&site=3

You Know is contemptuous and derisive (usually) of abuse survivors, and so unfortunately he is nothing less than 100% welcome here by a core group of posters for reasons such as "I like him" and "he's amusing" and other such really highly moral reasonings.

So he isn't going ANYWHERE.

Dungbeetle..of the 'still missing the board the way it USED TO BE' class...

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

You Know posts here because he needs attention, he craves it good or bad.

I think if everybody only responded to posts were he's starting to use common sense and no response to his posts when he shows gross stupidity,.. he may come around because he is such an attention seeker.

He surely must delight that his threads get so much attention.

I mean think of it,... what pssible reason could he have for posting what he does,... he deffinitly isn't get any converts, he just wants attention and we give it to him.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

lol David,

You Know posts here because he needs attention, he craves it good or bad.

I suspect there is a little of YK in all of us who post to Boards....lol

Best regards - HS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit