How about some embarrassing 80's pics?

by LyinEyes 63 Replies latest jw friends

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Greetings Lady Lee,

Wow - your pic doing Sign Language brings back memories. My older sister did the interpreting at assemblies. Still does as far as I know.

I remember also learning sign language from a fella that was deaf.

She would stand like that and interpret for the section of deaf at assemblies.

You and she may have met - that would really be strange.

Regards,

Jim_TX

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Well, I don't have any available from the 80's... will the late 70's do?

This first one, was taken from atop a 415-foot radio tower. The fella was there painting it, and I asked him what it was like way up there. He kinda started to tell me, paused - then asked, "You want to go up and see?" So I did. Kinda cool. I took his photo, and he took mine.

These next 2 were taken later that same year when I worked as DJ/sales/production/weather/assistant-engineer/janitor at a small radio station in Burnet, TX.

I apologize for them being in black-and-white - that was the only scanner I had available to me when I scanned these.

Regards,

Jim TX

• Cappuccino OC
    Cappuccino OC

Your Images - Your Site - Your World
    My Studio | Upload | E-greetings | ImgPro | Photo Gallery | ImgShop

Title
    Tree

Submitter
    CappuccinoOC

Image Details
    378 * 480 Pixels,
    28 KB

Image ID

Choose for your PRODUCT (T-shirts, Mugs)
    Choose for customized E-CARD

|

Search Tips

Click on download to get the full-sized image.

Download will open another window where the full-sized image will load. This might take up to 5 minutes. Please minimize the download window and carry on browsing.

Log out

Home | About Us | Site Map | Help | E-mail | Feedback
    Terms of Service --- Privacy Policy --- General Terms of Offer -- Licence Agreement Copyright Policy
    2000 Imgstudio.com, Inc.

Edited by - Cappuccino OC on 28 July 2002 16:36:8

• Cappuccino OC
    Cappuccino OC

Title
    s

Submitter
    CappuccinoOC

Image Details
    712 * 508 Pixels,
    49 KB

Image ID

|

Search Tips

Download will open another window where the full-sized image will load. This might take up to 5 minutes. Please minimize the download window and carry on browsing.

Log out

Terms of Service --- Privacy Policy --- General Terms of Offer -- Licence Agreement Copyright Policy
    2000 Imgstudio.com, Inc.
  • Cappuccino OC
    Cappuccino OC

Title
    c

Submitter
    CappuccinoOC

Image Details
    528 * 439 Pixels,
    30 KB

Image ID

|

Search Tips

Log out

2000 Imgstudio.com, Inc.
  • Cappuccino OC
    Cappuccino OC

Yup these are 80's pictures 1986. I'll post some recent ones soon.

• Solace
    Solace

Cappuccino is beautiful!!!

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Ahh yes...look at me...the little propoganda spreader of doom!! DOOM AND ARMEGEDON! How many five year olds could you say no to when they told you you were going to be bird fodder? Yes that is me, circa 86 on my first mission to actually give a presentation by myself. No that's not the actual door I went to, that was my front door, mom made me pose...*dry heaves*

This is me circa 87. Dig those crazy boney legs! And NO COMMENTS ABOUT ORPHAN ANNIE HAIR...I have no idea what my mom was thinking with that haircut...*weeps*

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Jo:
    You just took me a trip down memory lane.

Remember those big magazine-sized tracts. That's the Armaggedon one you are holding in that pic. I'd used the small three-fold ones so long, that I'd forgotten about those. Reminds me of my pioneering days....

...yeuch!!!

Gotta look me out some old photos - LOL.

Facial Hair poll: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=33229&site=3

Edited by - LittleToe on 30 July 2002 17:57:53

• LB
    LB

Heaven you do win biggest hair award. At least you didn't win biggest butt award

I'll dig some of me out soon. I think my badboy days were more in the 60's through mid 70's. By the 80's I was settled down and almost boring.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit