Romance status

by Crystal 60 Replies latest social relationships

• Hmmm
    Hmmm

Mulan,

Funny... you don't look 40. I wouldn't have pegged you at a day over 35.

Hmmm

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Damn Nowfree! Looks like you are SHOPPING for a husband with a demand check list.

• HappyHeathen
    HappyHeathen

I've been divorced for 5 years, after a 22-year marriage with an ex-JW. My current boyfriend was never a dub and is not religious, thank god.

It is very hard for him to understand the horror of my JW years, though he tries to be sympathetic. But, the up side to being with him is the new perspective and new frame of reference he brings to my life. He helps me realize when I am stuck in self-defeating behavior patterns that I may be unaware of. So, it's a mixed bag, I think.

When I need to talk to someone who understands, I get on the discussion board and talk to you guys.

Faith

• termite 35
    termite 35

Status ? !

Separated; (by two staircases)

He's physically on the sofa and mentally deranged.

I ,on the other hand, am happy and enjoying the company of a warm and all enveloping duvet who dos'nt mind what I once believed.

• Nowfree
    Nowfree

Elsewhere: Trouble is that now i know what I want and what I definitely DO NOT WANT!!

I am not going to play metaphorical nurse maid to another unaffectionate, nasty idiot!

But I am enjoying life at the moment - my time is my own (well sort of!), and my life no longer revolves around meeting attendance and field ministry!

EXCELLENT!!

Nowfree

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

that picture is creepy and reminds me of this dream i had... *shudder*

Kisses,

Moe

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Ya it actually was inspired by a dream, I'm not really creepy, heh. But I figure if I'm the subject of the picture, no one can complain when I start being artistic.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

My dream was 3rd level, long story...

Kisses,

Moe

• JT
    JT

both Married at 25 - will be 40 in a few months -- left wt at 36 -

Sleeping in late on Sunday mornings now and reading the paper in our "Drawers" since we have no meeting now

love it

James

• av8orntexas
    av8orntexas

Single here. No girlfirends in the WT but had plenty of offers from the world which I turned down..and some I regret.Lost the big V just about a year ago and been sitting the bench since. Basically in social limbo now since many women I meet can't figure out why a 25 YEAR OLD MAN has just starting to decide who to date for himself.

Hmmm always looking for an email friend and see where things go from there. I work for an airline ,so anytime and anyplace if someone wants to hook up for an outing one day. I've been spending alot of time trying to see the country and world and do what I like to do or want to do for a change.

"Some people miss the silver ling because they're expecting gold. "

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit