Is this proof that the flood was regional?

by silent 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

You mean like they could clone the hoax giant?  

• gda
    gda

The Andover Vampire Skull - The Andover skull – experts say it’s real. (is either Nephilim/Giant or UFO alien, both are offspring of Fallen Angels and Human Women)

Also silent, There are several archeologist on utube with lab results on the dna found in the giant bones, so coftly needs to slam a few documentaries down with some wake up soup. 

• rebel8
    rebel8

Interesting.

I cannot think of a way to reconcile the scripture in the OP with these.

Genesis 6

17"Behold, I, even I am bringing the flood of water upon the earth, to destroy all flesh in which is the breath of life, from under heaven; everything that is on the earth shall perish.  18"But I will establish My covenant with you; and you shall enter the ark

The bible does not teach a local flood nor that anything survived it.

But again, the flood story is probably the easiest thing to disprove in the bible. There is overwhelming evidence the bible's account did not happen as written.

Nor are those bones really what people claim they are. (I'm reminded of the creationist claim, "Show me just one fossil," when there are ample examples in every museum. Now I'd like to say, "Show me just one skeleton.")

• gda
    gda

everything that is on the earth shall perish.

"IN" the earth would be a good hiding place. I like to keep an open mind.

in every museum? The Smithsonian won't let see the real goods. why should any one else? It might frighten us, or educate us.

• coalize
    coalize
    There are several archeologist on utube

Stop utube, read books....

• silent
    silent

I would like to believe the Bible about the flood, but I still haven't come up for a reason for Australia.  Unless Jehovah used his holy spirit to either fly kangaroos and koalas there or via a land bridge before cutting off the bridge.  At any rate, if indeed everything did perish (there are ocean-life fossils found on the tops of every mountain range in the world), then that would lead to just one logical conclusion that the fallen angels who materialized bodies for themselves, were up to the same thing after the flood although the scope of what happened previously was never allowed to manifest itself where the entire earth was filled with violence due to the Nephilim.  I would suppose that the Israelites going into these lands and conquering them was more than just a war of people.  It was the subjects of Jehovah battling the subjects of Satan and coming off victorious.  It was the little normal-sized guys conquering the giant-sized guys and a wiping out of the Nephilim.  Evidently there is some kind of prohibition that doesn't allow the fallen angels to do that again or they simply tired of it.  

Thanks for your input everyone.  I personally think the Bible has a bit more credence so as to not be written off as a myth.  I approach it as a book of truth and go from there.  Maybe some like-minded individuals would enjoy this thread more.  

• gda
    gda

or go to Netflix for documentaries. And yes the library has great books there from Thomas horn and steve quayle.

• coalize
    coalize
    Thanks for your input everyone.  I personally think the Bible has a bit more credence so as to not be written off as a myth.  I approach it as a book of truth and go from there.

Then why you ask first for educated people to answer you ? If you just wanted believer people to answer you?

• coalize
    coalize
    And yes the library has great books there from Thomas horn and steve quayle.

ok, I see... 

• gda

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit