Helping Newbies Understand YOU KNOW

by JT 40 Replies latest jw friends

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

my turn !! my turn!!

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

JT-

I dont think I have ever seen such an accurate description of the profile of FredHall.

Thank you for sharing your eye-opening comments for the newbies about the likes of YouKnow and FredHall.

Cheers.

• JT
    JT

Mike

while i may not agree with all of your post you have indeed put some powerful thought provoking stuff up on the net,

since i have been reading your post

and i thank you

• JT
    JT

Reborn

thank you, but i am sure if you have been a jw for any period of time you too know of a YK Fred type jw

they usually are good men , will do anything that the elders ask them, cut the grass , pick up sister old , drive the old friends to the assembly, etc, but since wt is a corporation, these guys will never get beyond the "Mill Lines" the executive office they will never see, even though they are constantly being told by ther elders:

"FRED YOU ARE DOING A FINE JOB"

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Yes JT.

You speak truth.

Having spent the first 21 years of my life in the JW organization, I know all too well of EXACTLY the type of person you are describing.

Fascinating that the exact same cookie-cutter scenarios occur worldwide.

Ahh, the joys of the ability to communicate globally via the Internet.

• JT
    JT

We have a group of friends over right now, some are former jw and some have never been involved.

but the question was raised, Why did God let this little child die like this?

I thought about how i would have responded if i was still in the Org, but now i would respond differently, but i would like to pose this question to you.

How do you Now answer this question-- How Could YOUR GOD watch as this little girl was brutally rape?

thanks

James

• seawolf
    seawolf
    despite the fact that there are not many males in the Org the sisters in his hall and circuit have decided that they would perfer to pleasure themseleves than have fred lay on top of them

LOL......that was the most hilarious thing that I've read all week!

• crownboy
    crownboy

Great post as usual, JT.

While I'm pretty sure YK is a real crackpot JW, I tend to believe that FredHall is actually not a JW (probably a former member), who caricatures the profile of an "ignorant JW". As JT pointed out, in over 3000 posts, Fred has yet to put down any words of any real substance (actually, I agree with him that Jessica Alba is cute ), and I simply cannot believe that any person could have such bad grammar. Fred just posits the JW perspective to draw a reaction, and he never responds seriously to any questions. A real JW (like YK), would at least try, but when Fred tries it's always pretty lame. Did I mention that his grammar is too bad to be real ? At least he redeems himself by sometimes being funny .

• JT
    JT

Seawolf

you are just being bad

• JT
    JT

crownboy says:

I tend to believe that FredHall is actually not a JW (probably a former member),

@@@@@@@@

you know sometimes i wonder as well, it is almost that he is too good to be true, i guess the photo should tell us it aint no jw, cause they are scare "Shits" out of anything that may be demonic

so you may have a point some former jw just having a good old time

smile

james

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit