Helping Newbies Understand YOU KNOW

by JT 40 Replies latest jw friends

• JT
    JT

For those of you who may not be aware of who Bobby is better know as "YOu Know"

allow me to share some things about this man that may help to shed some light on his mindset as a jw.

one of the most important things i have found when dealing with "loyal" jw on the net is to find out thier status with in the org, esp if they are male-

you see this organization is a "position" driven organization, esp for males and if they have NO POSITION within thier local congo - other than mike handler after being a jw for years then that means in most cases the male jw is considered a FLUNKY- we have seen guys as young as 17 being appointed as MS-

well notice the office position of the wt toward male members who hold no positions:

Paducah Sun 1-28-01

J.R. Brown, public affairs director for the church, said .....

"

because of the church's structure, the fact that such a

member, if male, who would have fewer rights in the congregation, would not be serving

in a leadership role would alert members that "he obviously lacks spiritual maturity."

so we see that all the members would quickly realize if a man has no title he is a spiritual Flunky

well YK holds no POsition not a MS or Elder, but he has informed us that he is YOUNG ANNOINTED-- now we all know how most jw view YOUNG ANNOINTED-

yes when a person has only been a jw a few yrs and is under 85yrs of age -SMILE and then annouces

I'M ANNOINTED BRO SEE ME DRINK THE WINE AND EAT THE BREAD

well at that point the avg jw will say BRO MAN IS A LITTLE OFF - SMILE

i ASKED YK --how does he justify coming to such a site as this--- and his response was that

"""""Jah had given him a exemption to be here on this forum with apostates""""""-

now are you starting to get the picture of the type of jw you are dealing with SMILE

I only post this thread so that many of you newer ones will not allow yourself to get bent out of shape over YK post--you see he is viewed as a loser in his hall and no one listens to his comments or thoughts SO THE NET provides him with the only source of mental dialog.

over the years i have come to appreicate the role that he has played in helping so many NONJW see just how far the indoctrianation of wt rules can push a human -

he demostrate the extreme in of the damage that occurs when on buys into the wt dogma

he has been so indoctrinated that he has even claimed to be one of christ bro who will be in heaven with him

many of you have no idea how valuable this man has been in helping me to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that jw are a High Control group

one of the easiest ways i have found is to show a NONJW the Official teaching on a matter and then show them YK teaching on the same matter and it works ever time like clock work.

I have often said that in order to come up with the stuff he comes up with we would have to make it up as former jw, but we can always count on some poor soul like YK to confirm why the wt forbides it's members from being in forums like this

the boys in writing know that the paper trial of the org for the last 100+yrs is just impossible to defend, then we see low level jw like YK- not CO, DOs and branch guys, but low level pubs like YK trying to defend what the Heavy weights know can' t be defended.

so in my view he serves the ,most important role on a board like this

each post of his only confirms that you and i made the proper choice in leaving wt

at times i truly feel sorry for the dude- i recall so many CO's and Elders who would laugh at male members like YK knowing that he would never be used beyond cutting the KH grass on sat-

YES ALMOST every congo has yk type bro or sister, when they raise thier hand to comment everyone gets nervous cause you know that thier comment will be out OF LEFT FIELD

well below is a repost that sums up the double standard mindset of YK and so many other jw who come to the DB

REPOST

YouKnow defends the Watchtower Society, he does not consider himself subject to their ecclesiastical authority:

quote:

YouKnow also confirms this contractual agreement to abide by the ecclesiastical authority of Jehovahs Witnesses:
    quote:

When you became one of Jehovah's Witnesses you had to meet certain qualifications. You didn't just walk in off the street and say you were a Witness. You had to become approved. You agreed to live by Christian morals and you also accepted the consequences of being disapproved by the congregation if ever you flagrantly violated the Bible's standard. You also agreed to accept the authority of the Watchtower Society to establish what was going to be taught as official doctrine within the congregation. You acknowledged as well the authority of the older men within the congregation and you agreed to be submissive to them. If now you no longer agree to any of those tenets of your faith you are no longer qualified to be one of Jehovah's Witness. And just as you had to originally be accepted and approved by the congregation in order to qualify as one of Jehovah's Witnesses, you can also be disapproved and judged as unfit to be associated and recognized as one of Jehovah's Witnesses. / You Know
    [bolding mine]

Stated more accurately, "You agreed to live by Christian morals as currently defined by the Watchtower Society and you also accepted the consequences of being disapproved by the congregation if ever you flagrantly violated the Bibles standard as currently interpreted by the Watchtower Society" Following ones Bible-trained Christian conscience is not enough; one must adhere to the Societys interpretation of the Bible and current rules to avoid being disfellowshipped.
    This contract presents problems when ones conscience conflicts with the Societys current teaching. YouKnow is currently facing this dilemma. He questions the Societys involvement with the United Nations as an NGO but dares not speak out in his congregation. Here are some of his comments from the thread, "A Watchtower Society lie for UN association":
    quote:

I am more convinced than ever that Jehovah's judgments are going to lay the Watchtower low and that only the faithful, those who really do love the truth and actually have faith in Jehovah, will survive the purge and eventually be restored to his favor. . . .
    There is no question but that what the organization needs is a house cleaning, beginning with the house of God, otherwise know as Bethel. Jehovah is in a perfect position to do just that. . . .
    I have no interest in the petty power politics that undoubtedly go on at Bethel. Human nature naturally stratifies any organization into progressive and conservative factions. You can see that in the local congregational level and I am sure it exists at the top of the organization. . . . The only thing I am concerned with is Jehovah's will and word. That's why I am content to do my thing and let them do theirs knowing that Jehovah will do his thing in due time. And indeed, his work is strange as Isaiah testifies. At some point the brothers will realize that the sheet is too short for covering themselves with, then they will have no choice but to sit down and re-read the Bible and jetison a lot of the stuff that we have been saddled with.
    The only person I have spoken to about the UN scandal is my wife. I hope that I can keep my mouth shut and not disturb my brothers with this thing. . . . Really, the Bible says that it is beauty to cover over transgression. So, I really don't want to call attention to the scandal. It's a shameful thing in my opinion. Its disgraceful. . . .
    The Watchtower probably isn't going to be the agency through which those answers come during the crunch time. I think I might be in a position in the future to redirect the loyal ones more succesfully into the truth.

So while YouKnow points out that all baptized Jehovahs Witnesses have agreed to submit to the doctrinal authority of the Society, he quietly disregards their authority and does his own thing, speculating about a time in the future when he might repudiate their doctrinal authority completely. YouKnow values his dedication to Jehovah more highly than submission to an organization. Admirable as this attitude is, still, under the Watchtower contract, this is grounds for disfellowshipping.
    from
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=15500&site=3&page=2
  • lauralisa
    lauralisa

Perhaps Simon could create a new forum exclusively for YouKnow's (and everyone else's) benefit

• Mary
    Mary

"....he has been so indoctrinated that he has even claimed to be one of christ bro who will be in heaven with him...."

ROFLMAO!!!
    Yup, the guy's on an island all by himself...........the only throne he'll ever sit on, is the one he has to flush every day.

• SYN
    SYN

I know the REAL TRUTH about YouKnow...he's really an Apostate Smurf! ROFL!

• ugg
    ugg

ha ha ha ha ha! good one......pity his wife!!!!! do they have children?????? hope not!!!!!

• seawolf
    seawolf

Wow! I've been wondering about /You Know lately! Truly this is spiritual food at the proper time! Thanks for the info.

Are you going to do a sequal thread about FredHall? I am still wondering why every conversation with him degenerates into a thread about cats/kittens/litter boxes/ etc . . . What's the deal with him and cats?

• dubla
    dubla

. What's the deal with him and cats?

fred is a cat.

aa

• JT
    JT

thanks for all the comments,

the question was raised about Fred Hall, sad to say Fred is not much different from YK-

If you go to "members" and pull of Fred's posting history you will see a very clear pattern-

1. Fred had never dealt with any real issue raised on this site and has has posted so much that he has

attained : EMPEROR CLASS WITH OVER 3378 POST

some have speculated that fred may in fact be a bethelite assigned to monitor this site-

others like myself feel he too is just another "Male Flunky" jw

he holds no positions which means he has no access to any type of BOE letters, meetings with CO and DO- he is just less than a mike handler-

in many halls there is always this one jw male or female that is just weird EVEN BY WT STANDARDS

I see him as a male between 30-50yrs old, been a jw for perhaps 10 or more years. lives with him mom, wears white socks and black shoes and thick eye glasses in other words when it comes to the single sisters HE IS A TOTAL LOSER-

despite the fact that there are not many males in the Org the sisters in his hall and circuit have decided that they would perfer to pleasure themseleves than have fred lay on top of them

this is how i see him- he comes here for the reason it gives him a listening ear- in fact i love seeing him post esp when he ducks and dodges issues for once again for me confirms to me that leaving wt was the correct thing to do

it is almost criminal to see a man like fred reduced to such a low state of being a man-

he belongs to an org that he loves -yet any one on this site who has served as an elder will tell you they have seen CO and other elders literally laugh at males like Fred- due to the fact that they will never be used by the org.

i recall a guy much like fred HE WAS VERY STUDIOUS THIS guy had perhaps one of the best library you wanted to see all kinds of GREEK WORD AND HEBREW WORD DICTIONARIES and concordances, and vined expositor dict, i mean a real serious student of the word and when he would comment he would give these real DEEEEEEEEEEEEEP comments, but due to the fact that he didn't fit in with what the org considers a REAL SOCIETY MAN his comments and views were laughed at

elder's wives and others would snicker when he commented - wasn't that what he was saying was wrong, he just didn't fit into the wt club

so with the invention of the net it gives these wt misfits a place to go, as you can see they rarely will deal with issue all they say as it were is

la, la, la, la jah will kill you, la la la

NO real thought out argument, no real attempt at reasoning on why the wt views are correct just a lot of la la la la - with fingers in his ears and tongue sticking out-

in fact he is the type of jw that literally embarrasses the org- and for that reason i love him

• SYN
    SYN

I wouldn't actually be very surprised if they were the same person!

Only Simon knows. Oh, hell, who cares, they are valuable sources of amusement. Don't you find it hard not to splutter and laugh at some of the phrases they've coined like "The End Is Coming in October", "Puddy Love", and of course the unenviable "Apostate Dub"? LOL!

Then again, there's a thing called a bounce proxy

• JT
    JT

Only Simon knows. Oh, hell, who cares, they are valuable sources of amusement. Don't you find it hard not to splutter and laugh at some of the phrases they've coined like "The End Is Coming in October", "Puddy Love", and of course the unenviable "Apostate Dub"? LOL!

################

you have said it so well- you got to love these guys

smile

James

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit